The hope is to reduce or remove the high score of using rockets and other weapons to attack airfields

Hello, respected game officials. I want to give you feedback on one issue, namely, in the simulator battle, the player can fly the plane to attack the airport and earn a lot of points quickly by firing rockets. A player firing 400kgTNT rockets at an airport usually earns more points than killing three aerial targets. This phenomenon is mainly concentrated in aircraft events, in simulator battles, a large number of players often fire a large number of rockets at the airport in order to score a large number of points. Personally, I think this phenomenon is not conducive to the development of the game and will discourage players’ enthusiasm for air combat. I hope the game officials can reduce or delete the scores brought by the use of rockets and other weapons to attack the airport, so as to reduce the bad phenomenon that a large number of players can quickly score by attacking the airport from which the player takes off
War Thunder Screenshot 2024.07.23 - 22.10.40.46
War Thunder Screenshot 2024.01.08 - 18.34.34.30
Please note that the attack is not on the base but on the airport from which the player’s aircraft takes off, this issue will still exist after the calculation of the rocket is updated

1 Like

did you miss the part where they nerfed rocket dmg on bases recently?
Honestly you are way to late on the matter
Bombing bases etc matters to, if you are salty about not being first place my recommendation is to get good
Seriously it doesnt matter much if you get first place besides stroking ones ego

Bug with rockets were removed few updates ago:

Please use already existing threads to discuss it.

1 Like