The F14 IRAF Should be moved 0.5 br higher

Suport my suggestion pls then :)

It would be awesome if we gets F-14A that can carry AIM-54C and decent RWR.

More F14s??? hahahahahahahahahahahaha

All you have to do is DM me, you dont need to embarrass yourself… just DM me and dont worry about anything else…

Appreciate the advertisement, cause I didn’t know that suggest existed likely due to skimming over it/it rolling over due to a day not on forums.

1 Like

All you can do is write shit you cant stand behind…Keep yapping little man thats all you can do…

That’s literally you, from your most posts in this topic.

I’m trying to get back to the discussion about the F-14 from offtopic, and it’s amazing that you can’t figure it out.

Hope late A model don’t go under paywall just like F-4S…

But yeah… I see Gaijin will sell premium F-14s or something else in sooner or later.

How is this my problem??? LOL

then get a job and stop dictating a game what they should sell and what not…

You literally ignored my points on this topic except off topic stuff.

I’m one of developper of video games lol.
ofc I’m not employee of Gaijin.

However, If I was a producer for War Thunder I would definitely sell premium F-14s for making money.

Sure you are…
Also I never imply you are employee of Gaijin I would never be you and insult you like that I have red lines 🤣

See we agree on something

And you ignore the point and want to go offtopic for somehow over and over again.

Also, yapping in forum with ridiculous point or lacking in evidence, just like F-14A can be equal with F-15C/F-16C because of AIM-54?

That’s one of reasons why you are clown.

that wont work when u only get 12 flairs or 12 shaff on the su-22m3

I personally think it should be moved up to maybe battle rating 13.0 or 13.3. I do agree with this topic 100%. Otherwise players are just going to make it worse. Or at least buff the vehicles that are in that same battle rating!

1 Like

Historically, they could carry additional CM launcher like Su-22UM3K.

I don’t know why we still don’t have that but, it is just Su-22M3 itself problem.

1 Like

download-1

Correction

Screenshot_20240917-055600~2

It changes nothing about your skill even if you yapping in forum and post meme that is not even funny.

I recommend to see replay Jet duel 2vs2 or 4vs4 from TSS.
It explain why nobody bring F-14s. If AIM54s are insane as you think, people would bring in F-14s, don’t they?

And you ignored my point again…

4 Likes

I did wonder that. Something akin to Phimat on the Jaguars?

It is same as Su-22UM3K one.

2 Likes

Yep, that would fix it

I never said anything about aim-54, you made that up and started to argue with yourslef, thats why Im ignoring you. You still didnt catch up on that??? Too bad for you.
Now please stop crying about AIM-54 its embarrasing.