Sweden should also get Gripen C

Yes, which is why I’m afraid of Gripen for the next few months.
I didn’t expect this… I expected its flight performance, but not its combat performance.

And yeah, there are so few female avatars to choose from.

Well from the Russian dev stream they said BVR most likely next major so we can have fun with until then

Or they might not we dont know until it comes to the live server i hope it stays the same

I didn’t say that, I implied Gripen’s is finalized. Its bleed, engine, mass, and drag are all in-line with what it should be. It won’t change much if at all.
RWR doesn’t warn you about IR missiles.

I don’t understand why you’re attacking every Gripen fan here for liking the meta aircraft.
I won’t leave, sir Gripen hater.

This topic is temporarily closed for at least 4 hours due to a large number of community flags.

This topic was automatically opened after 4 hours.

Honestly unsure why so many people are trying to justify this crap. A should have come with the F16 if it was going to come at all. C should have come now, and already is coming. Just not to us. So why shouldn’t we get it, the pride of the Swedish fleet?

This is essentially if the Swedes got the HMS Hood because it was vaguely near Sweden’s territorial waters, and not the British. With the British getting a mediocre vessel instead.

It is comparable to giving the Italians HMS Dreadnought because they shot at Warspite. Or even giving the Italians Warspite because they wanted that water, and then promising Queen Elizabeth 3 months later.

1 Like

You do realize im the one who created this topic right?

Calling me Gripen hater shows how hypocratic you are.

3 Likes

That is a terrible comparison
The closest on is japan getting the F15C before the Americans
Or the F5 that china got before the US
Or when Sweden got a better Leopard 2 before the Germans
Or China again with the better F16 for a bit

3 Likes

No, it is pretty spot on to the current situation.

No its not
No where near the same

1 Like

Mate, when you bring up the leos, we know you’re being dishonest.

But by all means, keep complaining about them and demonstrating that you don’t have skin in the game other than keeping the C for Britain. Your examples consist of major nations (who already have plenty of shit and don’t wait 3 years for a competitive toptier) when we’re talking on a minor nation, being fucked out of the pride of their aviation fleet.

How am i being dishonest
I gave you examples of this situation happening before
You gave a crap comparsion that is no where near the same

2 Likes

idk where someone asked but this is the rwr on the gripen right now

No launch detection :clown:

About that, those are the AJ37 Viggens RWR and Radar, you’d think after all this time they’d at least finished the Gripens radar, They also copy-pasted the Viggens HUD into the Gripen lol. And the Gripen C isn’t even ready yet.

what are the chances that they forgot until 3 weeks ago

It may be dev server but not having a proper RWR or radar is very funny when you look at flanker and f15

Yeah, I would cut them some slack but man… Copy pasting both the Viggens RWR, Radar and HUD, and not even having finished the Gripen C in time for the update…

Maybe that’s why Sweden got its shitty Gripen A lol, they didn’t have the Gripen C ready to show and needed something in time for the reveal. Who knows.

that might be…

but then someone must’ve decided that no, sweden shall not get the 39C even when its done for this update.