Suggested details and improvements to War Thunder

You can crossout this one. :)

2 Likes

Servers that actually function.

3 Likes

Detailed info on different missiles/bombs

More than g-force.

The missiles ability to ignore flares/chaff in a low/medium/high category.(atgm/ground to air heat seeking missiles/ air to air/everything)

List the spread of Shrapnel when missiles explode. Material used to shred through metal…esc

1 Like

I have included this topic in my tips for road map to Gaijin. ;)

BTW I got one more idea: Allow adding decals to bottom of planes/helicopters. It is currently very hard to place them.

3 Likes

All you need is a custom hangar

Updated

• Change in vehicle implementation policy (dedicated topic here)

also crossed out couple of things

Doesnt change a fact that Gaijin should do it. ;)

Yes, THIS.
100 times this. Still it’s not only bombers that lack proper cockpits. There’s some attacker/strike aircraft that still have placeholders. I’m waiting for proper cockpit for Breguet Br. 693 AB2 since forever. This particular one only requires some texturing and machinery animations. There were 2 black and white photos for the cockpit and the placeholder looks alright from what I can tell. It only needs textures. How much longer Gaijin?
There’s 2 more Breguet types of the same series (Br. 691 and Br. 695) that saw serial production and they can easily add into the game. They’d use the same cockpit. Just texture it already and add them.

Yes, this one too.
99 times this. And it’s so easy to do. Like how much time would it take? 10 seconds per tank?

No, this is a bad idea. Who even suggested this??? Don’t you remember last time they added new skins for say panzers? The counter started at 0 kills. It didn’t matter you killed hundreds to unlock all the skins for the tank, you now had to kill hundreds more cause reasons. While someone who just bought the tank wouldn’t need to kill the extra hundreds. I don’t trust them to add new camos for existing vehicles unless they’re restricted to premium camos.

@Texas_Engineer_Mike add these:

Ground

• working hull machineguns for all vehicles

General

• ability to rearrange the order of the crew slots in the hangar
2 Likes

Done. Still don’t understand how more camo patterns is a bad idea. The wrong here isn’t amount of camos but their requirements.

3 Likes

This exists allready. You just need to set the controls for it.

It doesn’t exist. What we have in game is a simple trick to keep your throttle on 101% for example instead of 110% (WEP)

1 Like

That is indeed how you do it.

That is how you use the 2 afterburner steps available in Warthunder.

Now a better control set for it would nice, but it is in the game, intentional or not.

Yeah I’m talking about the real thing tho. F-14 for example had many afterburner stages irl (just like many other jets)

Fair, tho id probably specify more in the suggestion, because while its very much a obscure-ish feature, it do be in the game.

Not even that. The requirements were fine, their implementation was faulty.

Let me explain how (the old system):

• You go into match with new tank, “Tanky-01” get 3 kills
  • In the hangar you look at the customization and now have 3/20 kills towards Desert camo, 3/50 kills towards the Winter camo, 3/75 kills towards the Forest camo
  • you go grind some more and get 65 kills
  • suddenly WT update adds new skins
  • you look at your Tanky-01, it has 20/20 for the desert camo, 50/50 for the winter camo, 65/75 for the forest one, buuuut 0/60 for the new MNH camo

It should been 60/60 for the new camo as well, no?

1 Like

Also true

A separate chinese server.

5 Likes

I wish

Least racist WT gamer.

Where’s racism in his comment tho?