SU25M3 Counter?

Yep, okay, I officially request Brimstones :P

Anything that isn’t decades older than Russian equipment would be nice.

40kg of TNT killing a truck would be nice.

1 Like

Mavs are getting better after the update, that means you gonna get 6 confirmed kills on heavy MBTs but Pantsir somehow still gonna survive a nuke.

Why are they so bad now though, why is that just a thing that happens ?

Oh yes, definetly needed. I nailed a Pantsir or Flak Rad thingy truck centre mass with an ADATS missile the other day and did 0 damage. None. I barely got a hit from hit.

They just need to massively increase the fidelity of some of those vehicles (fingers cross that is coming next major)

But yeah, its insane how little missiles like Mavericks do to light vehicles

At least it works in both ways, zero damage from being hit by several missiles.

1 Like

Because a few months ago they used to vaporize whole Russian teams easily, so they went to cry on the devs so they got a nerf, that’s pretty much what happens everytime.

Yeah, imagine if NATO planes from the 80s and 90s using weapons from the 80s and 90s would be allowed to perform on a same level as the 2018 Su-25SM3 and missile.

2 Likes

And moving in BR the ground vehicles. Only aircraft for some reason getting BR bumps.

Or even early 2000s

Spoiler

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CoGKPMmdGDk

1 Like

That’s literally what won’t happen, because NATO is way advanced than soviet/russian technologie, so if they move forward and implement several missiles that goes back a decade ago it would crash them.

Do you mean the WTD61 and MFG going down to 10.3 in GRB?

But at this point it’s just sad, you constantly cripple NATO equipment to be 20-30 years behind by default, and anything modern just gets ‘poorly modeled’ and handicapped in some way and then even the 30 year old crap is still nerfed.

I can’t kill a freaking truck lmao.

But you can miss the missile and still kill a Puma with splash damage with the Kh.

1 Like

About rebalancing ground vehicles to make them equal with aircraft. For example, in current state S1 is equal in BR with all other SPAA’s. See the issue?

You won’t suffer no longer soldier, few days and you’re gonna get 6 confirmed kills :) that if they did not nerf it the next day.

I mean I won’t get anywhere close as the Pantsir will just kill you way before I get a chance to shoot at anything.

Most Pantsir players are braindead, just shoot two at him he will intercept one and the other one nah.

It also doesn’t require a lot of brain to operate.

1 Like

Russians are false-flagging posts again. Funny.

Awfully quiet in here now that USA has the most broken CAS again, weird.
Seems to be ok if it’s anybody else then russia.