Stalinium armor?

i never really understood american distrust of the soviets, afterall, if it wasnt for the soviets fighting germany pretty much sol for the first 3 years of the war, germany would have won that war.
they were part of the allied forces, certainly not axis, so why the distrust?
maybe because they were the only true counter to american domination?

sure after giving them alot through the lend lease lol

plus poland

ussr and germany were allies at the time

all i know is, russia has never attacked britain, the u.s has, as have france, spain, italy, germany, nederlands…were still here though, still independent.

Ussr and germany had signed a non agression pact like a truce but they were not allies

USSR also basically took all of eastern Europe.

USSR and the other allied states were only really allies due to necessity. Sort of the classic “the enemy of my enemy is my friend”

Ι am still waiting for you to attach here this quote of mine that you say…LOL!!

What???

This is probably more like the way damage is calculated so what is your point?

1 Like

It only had a gunner in the turret, which is on the other side. There was also no ammo in it.
You have skill issue, nothing more.

Again, skill issue.

First shot was a ghost shell. Happens to every single tank.

Second shot was just like your example. The guy shot the tank at a place where there was nothing.

Your missile penetrated, but there was NOTHING behid it.

You needed to hit the gunner, but that is on the other side.

You just have skill issue and you just cope now.

Please no need for trolling, if you have serious thoughts about the incidents you are welcome to express them …even the " sh%t happens" explanation is more acceptable .

Untitled-1

How the hell would i troll, when you hit the guy at the wrong place?! You made 3 bad shots, and instead of admitting, that you made a mistake, you double down and consume a country’s entire copium reserves.

HEAT warheads are not like APHE, they essentially have to hit a crew member/ammo directly.

1 Like

As you can clearly see, a tank without “stalinium” or “russian bias” behaves the exact same way.
The crew memeber on the other side is unharmed, since HEAT warheads do only damage things directly in their path (or very narrowly next to their path).
(obviously the crew layout in this tank is mirrored, but the crew member on the other side is still not harmed)

Spoiler

Your IS-3 shot:

Spoiler

1 Like

yes you are right In the t-54 incident colours between grey and black that appear the dead crew are close in this particular screenshot i should have seen the alive crew members number.

on the the is -3 incident i think you are not , simulating the missile blow on the exact hit point the outcome is different than yours

1 Like

Can you provide the server replay link?

Unfortunately i cant, several days has pass since that game

i have been shot through the the entire length of a concrete roof slab and still been killed. 12-20 foot of concrete??
people are expecting precision of mechanisms in a game that doesnt possess them

3 Likes

Word of advise to all…history discussion is fine AFAIK…be careful it does not turn “too” political.

BTW…things like “The Charge of the Light Brigade” and “The Thin Red Line” come from here…pretty interesting and forgotten war…

Do you play Russian tanks often? In general, i believe players often think that the nations (or tanks) they dont play are much better…until they eventually play them…
There are exceptions to this rule…just curious…

I dont see a stronger nation in general, but some specific vehicles annoy me a bit…but all of them i understood much better (and their failings) after i got them…everything seems stronger if you don’t understand it…

2 Likes

Hello everyone, I have the same problem.
I was traveling with a T-90m and shot with a 120mm cannon, I have Leclerc AZUR,
Challenger 3TD and Ariete AMV destroyed and Abrams M1A2SEPv2
I couldn’t penetrate. Americanium?

1 Like