SPAA J'ing out before you can kill them

This much is objectively incorrect, but I will say it doesn’t happen as often as it should.

When playing Japan and I’m fighting Russia I absolutely first spawn my Type 81C to smack down the first spawn Kamov scum.

1 Like

And Gaijin took my AH MK1 starstreak to deal with those too. hah can’t really make RU life so hard these day

2 Likes

This is actually hilarious…

Anti CAS people want a game mode without aircraft. Everyone here shits on them and says, “just get in SPAA and deal with it”.

Those same people saying to “deal with it” are here bitching because they can’t get free kills on the SPAA…

Have some consistency community. There’s a reason I quit ground a long time ago 😂.

Y’all really want to find an irritating one? Try playing Sim and the Russian players just “J” when you get on their six.

7 Likes

Because people were using it as a first spawn ATGM. Don’t try to twist it like they were attempting to protect Russia.

2 Likes

It’s blatantly not that simple so don’t try to make it so black and white; Trying to do so makes you look intellectually disabled.

You got a couple folks complaining about it that happen to use CAS. There’s more people who also happen to use CAS that frankly couldn’t care less about it.

Cute flag, btw.

1 Like

It is always amusing when the same people contradict their own statments

6 Likes

Nice, right for the intellectually disabled. The issue is rather black and white. You would rather construct an issue here to complain about. Isn’t that what this game and forum are ultimately the best at?

People get tired of sitting there being bait for air. The only time this isn’t an issue is at top tier, because you can’t get near the Russian death machines to even make them J out. They’ll just swat anything that spawns anyways.

They’ll prevent SPAA from ejecting in spawn. Next week it will be, “oh I can’t spawn because I’m getting air camped”. It’s exactly the same issue. It’s very black and white. There needs to be a separate mode for people who don’t want to play combined arms matches. You aren’t seeing a large amount of players J out of tanks just because they see another tank. Yet for some reason when it’s aircraft… Hmmm. Doesn’t take a genius to recognize that correlation.

5 Likes

yeah you can shoot out to 20km i chose to get within 7km because at 7km im still outside SPAA range but i can get a true lock at 7km not a POINT lock no SPAA is killing me at 7km

1 Like

5 seconds would be fine. It’s plenty to spot an aircraft and start turning your turret towards them without being long enough to abuse.

1 Like

TLDR

You’re not getting a TO mode. Simple as.

J out as much as you want, or even uninstall and move on. I couldn’t care less.

You require logic from someone that can’t even play the game

4 Likes

Cry about it you simply dont deserve the kill

5 Likes

😂 that’s awesome.

He didn’t even read the first reply I made. I quit ground a long time back.

1 Like

This is what C*S players want.

Look at this one; with a single drop, in just 3 seconds, it killed a Gepard, THREE ItO 90Ms, a Strv 122B+ and set me afire. All on our spawn, freshly respawned.

This is all they want. Easy free kills. So they get mad when not everything is handed to them in a silver plate.

cashitters

8 Likes

Wouldn’t happen so easily if there was SPAA parity between the nations, which is one of the largest issues for top tier.

An issue that Gaijin in their infinite wisdom created when only 1 nation got SPAA that is capable of reaching out and touching them.

Then there’s CAP that is still quite inaccessible thanks to again, Gaijin.

Then there’s the maps that are essentially a fishbowl thanks to, again, Gaijin.

So many people like to whine about CAS but fail to understand that this is a multilayer problem that Gaijin just keeps tacking more layers onto instead of addressing properly.

And no, a TO mode won’t address anything. It’s just a copout talking point.

1 Like

It would still happen. Just see; in our team, we had THREE ItO 90Ms, one of the best SAMs, freshly spawned.

But all it took was a bomb or two from dropped from the stratosphere before these had even spawned timed to detonate whenever the spawnprotection was gone and they were all gone due to overpressure. That’s all it took, and we had a technically very capable SPAA department right there.

There’s just nothing an overpressure truck can do when, from the moment it spawns, nuclear bombs are being thrown right beneath it.

4 Likes

True, sometimes you’re just screwed either way.

Same scenarios happen even against other ground vehicles. It’s not mutually exclusive to CAS. Folks are very quick to forget that reality.

What happened is simply that your SPAA spawned too late, so there was ability to intercept and/or counter. Sucks, but that’s just how it is sometimes.

Lmao

1 Like

Right after being killed by said C*S.

That’s because, when it comes to SPAA, you only have two options;

1: Spawn SPAA from the start of the match, sacrificing your fun by not playing for most of the match and being unable to play the vehicles you actually wanted to play; ground vehicles to engage in combat against other vehicles.

2: Spawn SPAA once C*S has already killed you, in which case it only serves to get a revenge kill in the best case scenario, or to get bombed from the stratosphere while your spawnprotection is still on.

In either case, “just spawning SPAA” is just not a solution.

Should there be a ground only mode? Maybe not.

But we certainly need to:

1- Increase SPAA rewards, in order to make spawning and playing them actually worth the time and effort.

2- Implement significantly more capable SAM systems; at least Pantsir S1-equivalents for EVERY nation, including Type 81 (C)'s Active Radar Homing missiles (they are in the files, why are they not ingame yet?), HVSD/ADAMS or SPYDER for Israel, and even Patriot-like systems (at least the devs already stated to be working on these, but we simply need them ASAP ingame).

3- Implement an SPAA extraction point in the spawn zones (tested in 2024’s April Fools).
That way, players can spawn SPAAs and, if they aren’t being needed, they could extract them to spawn back in a tank, so that they can spawn the SPAA later, whenever needed, instead of having to waste the entire match on a potentially unneeded SPAA. This is, in fact, why many people are reluctant to spawn SPAA on the first place; SPAA extraction points on the spawns would solve this issue, again, further encouraging spawning them.

12 Likes