SPAA J'ing out before you can kill them

Beyond 10km? I love playing spaa, baring 11.7, I can’t think of a single time under there that I’ve died from something launched 10km out.

Are you genuinely talking about all cas or just the tipy top?

Any TV guided missile has 10km range easily i barely die to SPAA because of how weak they all are

3 Likes

While I understand your frustration about losing the rightful merits after carefully selecting your target, keep in mind that the vehicle is lost to the other team. Thus a success then, right? Others could assume that denying a tank-only mode leads to people conducting punk-moves.

2 Likes

Almost like killing something earns you spawnpoints.

3 Likes

It’s almost as if, when we dumb down the aspects of cas and ground it doesn’t make sense does it?

Just like theres a hell of a lot more to helis than press space. Unless your anticipating and immediate missile to the face, someone lasering your with a range finder, or getting auto cannoned.

Crazy huh?

Where is it said that I’m doing such a thing?

I just asked what modes have said about it. Because Your opinion of it being an exploit doesn’t matter

4 Likes

Playing CAS is like playing rock paper scissors but you get to use two hands to play and thinking it’s fair.

12 Likes

Buddy all you do in a heli is hover behind a mountain lock a target and press space

This only occurs with some helis the german tiger and Israeli UH60 have FAF missiles they need only be visible to a target for at most 4s before hiding behind a hill there is zero counterplay SPAA can do about this even shooting down the missiles isnt viable because of how many missiles they can carry 16x SPIKES is absurd

2 Likes

Absolutely not the same… You wanting it and doing it because you don’t have it, is a seriously spiteful move.

Well, yea? It’s part of the game…

hahahahaha
no its not like that
you dont need to “dumb down” the aspects of cas gameplay because its just that simple and dumb to be cas and get ez kills
while trying to “dumb down” the aspects of ground you have to ignore a big list of factors and be intentionally trying to act dumb in order to compare it to spacebar gameplay

2 Likes

You can literally sit in one spot and wait for people to shoot at and be rewarded. Let’s not pretend that its some sophisticated element of the game.

Also, why resort to insults now? I guess the conversation is done.

1 Like

There’s no insults in there…

But I seriously need to insult or swear some because the mentality behind this junk is trash, and the fact that the GMs need to actually acknowledge this is a concern to have so many people validating or even excusing it off the bat as if anyone at all in this game is ‘bad’ for playing the game as it is, and not being picky and abusey…

even doing that you’re vulnerable to counterplay unlike spacebar gameplay

what insults? its a proposed hypothesis

try aiming with the m19 while moving. Or with any other spaa. Only a very few can do it. Also, if you just sit in spawn, you will get bombed.

2 Likes

Sitting in one spot makes you an easy target everyone knows where you are and you will just get shot in the breach if you try to shoot

Ive noticed everytime someone on the forum cries about insults or cries to mods its always because they’ve run out of good arguements

8 Likes

Anyone who considers this an exploit surely will also consider it an exploit when CAS players J out of their light tanks with their one cap and spot.

12 Likes

The truth just hurts too much

6 Likes

Be it Ground or Air, someone J’ing out or crashing is choosing to take the SL hit.

Is it spiteful? Absolutely. Is it illegal? Absolutely not.

I say let em’. There’s much more pressing issues with the game than complaining about some players choosing to take SL hits to deny kills. This isn’t the hill to die on.

5 Likes

Well, yea? It’s part of the game…

Okay… so then why don’t you understand why someone would bail out to deny someone a kill because ‘they die anyways’ ?

If they die anyways then the one where you die without giving points to your enemy seems like the logical one.

8 Likes

But if they’re doomed to the death and do so, it makes all the difference.

They’re literally looking up, seeing the bomb, knowing they’re going to die, and choosing to do this… That’s why…