SPAA J'ing out before you can kill them

This seems to be a sign for me to go shoot down some planes in grb.

Everytime i see people complain about cas, it makes me want to go play spaa and/or fighters.

Could use the harrier gr7 and get the best of both worlds.

2 Likes

Would be a shame if i just throw a MICA at you just after i drop three PGMs on the enemy

It’s exploiting, and it’s a literal punk move… Punk is interchangable. More than what people think bad about those who do CAS.

And the true commonality in these scenes I have seen, is they all jump into planes themselves after being the cheap noob.

This sort of attitude is the production of egging this whinge on for so long.

They aren’t bad guys for getting you, and there’s no reason to be so upset about things that much that you are just abusing people on the regular because you got got, or you got outplayed, or you just straight up lost.

No reason whatsoever to be all caught up this much.

Leaving your vehicle isnt an exploit its a literal ingame feature cry about it

16 Likes

That’s what people say, but they know why they’re doing it, and they know how they’re doing it isn’t the same as j-ing out…

And thus, they are aware.

2 Likes

lmao.

Oh noes, they won’t sit there and let me kill them with impunity. The horror!

5 Likes

How many of you ‘pro gamers’ actually do this???

• Yea, screw that guy
  • Na, I take my hits on the chin
0 voters

Man, the anti-cas crowd falls ever further than I thought possible.

4 Likes

Man, Cas gets even more handheld than I tought possible.

12 Likes

Wdym? It’s slowly getting harder to play, more spaa is being added to fill out the trees, mountains and hills being removed from maps so helis have to hug the ground more. The range of spaa is increasing to catch up to the safe haven of space.

The only unbalanced part is what, the tipy top tier? But what even is balanced there in the first place.

5 Likes

god forbid the spacebar gameplay take any level of sophistication or skill! (it doesnt)

12 Likes

no i just coincidentally stopped wanting to play my MBT and wanted to play my SPAA stop crying should’ve dropped a bomb faster

4 Likes

And vroom vroom click does? Dude this is warthunder not csgo.

1 Like

Vroom vroom click requires you to actually learn the map and where to shoot throwing guided missile from 10km doesn’t require anything beyond your eyeball mk.1

4 Likes

you get far more resistance and counterplay thrown at you in “vroom vroom click” compared to spacebar gameplay buddy

7 Likes

What have mods said about this again?

7 Likes

You CAS dont deserve a kill, J out as spaa when death is coming is a gigachad move

10 Likes

If you know, then why not say it… Because it is exploiting, they just don’t see how much of a factor it is…

But by all means, carry on… It just shows how shallow a genuine player you are to be condoning or doing this sort of thing, and it doesn’t reflect badly on me in the slightest.