SPAA J'ing out before you can kill them

Sounds like incredibly based behaviour to me.
Make sure to rage at them in the chat so they know they’re managing to annoy you.

7 Likes

What do you mean by that? They were simply unbalanced.

That’s so duality based that it’s actually stupid…

We’re here playing a game, and you’re getting all cut up on peopel playing it in a different manner to you, so much so that out of spite you advocate and condone people cheating people out of kills, just because you dislike CAS.

That’s the dumbest take.

You cant lock things at more than 7km, usually, with the A-10 bc the game refuses to do so and since you are NOT in a heli you are forced to get closer while you lock a target and shot your AGM, you didnt got shot down bc they were blind.

Anyways, if i see an AGM flying my way and i cant get into cover in time i will probably J out too, im already dead so this way, at least, i can prevent you from gaining SPs and contribute more to the match than getting killed right away.

I have also seen people J out when they notice my Pars flying towards them (fire and forget helis are quite op since they fixed the missiles lock, you can also send Ka52s back to the hangar without them noticing) and i dont blame them, that AA is about to be dead and i have taken cover long ago, they had no chance to fight back.

only times I’ve ever done it is when I ran completely out of ammo in the m247 with no way to restock my ammo

Womp womp womp womp

2 Likes

A sillier take is allowing SPAA to take out planes with 0 counter.

You understand that SPAA main role is to take care of planes and it can’t even do that?

3 Likes

You understand that CAS main role is to take care of ground targets and it can’t even do that?

Oh please tell me how it can’t do that at the moment

3 Likes

20 seconds of spawn prot with 0 indicator or counterplay

You know that You don’t have to attack the SPAA that has spawn protection and just attack ground units that are outside of said SPAA effective range?

3 Likes

GL doing that in anything above 7.3 lol

Above 7.3? That is even easier.

2 Likes

Meanwhile there is a plane hovering at 6km over the battlefield outside radar and visual detection dropping bombs on top of the spawn and a helicopter poping out of cover, shotting and going back to cover again.

1 Like

F-84F intesifies

Seems like you’ve been playing too much toptier.

Of course You can use it

2 Likes

I welcome you to try and destroy a Gepard with it without dying

Can You read?

But ok, I’ll try to destroy an SPAA with it.

2 Likes