SPAA J'ing out before you can kill them

You just complained about “above 7.3” where AA is as best as it can get, there are also guided bombs as early as 9.3 that can be dropped outside mampad range and gun based AA is screwed.

Assuming you’re talking about walleyes, they don’t lock onto heat signatures untill well within radar SPAA range. until then, they just lock onto the ground.

so it seems to me that we both agree 8.3+ SPAA should get shorter spawn prot than WW2 SPAA.

Sure, but then all planes should take off from the airfield. No more air spawns.

for anything 10.0+ and with guided bombs/missiles, yes.

No. The same treatment as SPAA. If 8.3+ SPAA has shorter spawn protection, all 8.3+ planes take off from airfield.

1 Like

Are other radar SPAA ok? Or do You have some SPAA that are not ok?

2 Likes

You’re trying to make this a compromise which is just stupid. The whole point of reducing spawn prot to a balanced amount of time is to make counterplay possible. There’s 0 reason to make anything without guided ordinance have AF spawn.

You mean like the M163 whos radar just sucks? It’s not 8.3 anyways.

More like russian ones ;)

2 Likes

And you are trying to make SPAA more vunerable by lowering spawn protection timer which is stupid. Counterplay is no inbalanced at all.

1 Like

if you’re struggling in SPAA because your spawn prot isn’t long enough, then you’re just seriously bad.

meh, atleast they get good radar and guns. They’d do fine at 8.3

So me taking ZSU-23-4 will be enough?

1 Like

Enough for what? it’s a pretty decent SPAA.

And I can destroy it with F-84F without any issue.

If you are struggling with SPAA because of spawn protection you are even more bad.

5 Likes

I specified Gepard bruh. It’s 8.3

I’ll post the video then when I do it.

I don’t struggle with SPAA, but thanks for admitting you rely on spawn prot too much.

Sure, so you are asking to lower spawn protection time because you are not struggling with SPAA.

5 Likes