Soviet Armor is mathematically impossible

I don’t understand your point. Of course the Tiger 2 wouldn’t penetrate at 800 meters. That’s what is shown ingame and in the screenshot. The reason I set it to 0 meters is to show explicitly how it won’t penetrate even when given point blank range.

Cause as I mentioned somewhere furhter up this guy is a textbook example of the Dunning-Kruger effect

If it cant pen at 0 then how it will at 800 in game?? wtf

How many times are you gonna repeat whatever disorder you heard of from twitter?

Tiger 2’s gun versus T26E1-1. Not the Tiger 2’s armor specifically.

So what is your whole point? I was mainly conversing with the other guys.

The reason I set it to 0 meters is to show explicitly how it won’t penetrate even when given point blank range.

You have nothing to compare this to though so it’s not relevant. The sim does not show at this range.

Also I don’t believe that war thunder takes into account shells tumbling which is the IS-2 round goes straight through in-game. The chances of them ever simulating this is pretty low too.

It does not, my point was to show the over value of Soviet shells compared to normal ammunition. The same thing is shown with the Tortoise’s APDS failing to penetrate the Tiger 2 UFP despite being capable in simulation.

War Thunder over values Soviet armor and Weaponry while rendering everything else “accurate”.

I won’t calculate crap, its clearly wrong lol

I talked about the soviet shells so powerful penetration values but they took offend again and basically attacked me so thats that

Ignore the topic if it offends your stalinium beliefs

No :))))))))))

Well it’s not a disorder, it’s a psychological phenomenon and I’d highly recommend you go look it up before your next post on the forums.

However seeing as you’re also the average “germany suffers” main I know you won’t and will just retort with some poorly thought out and horribly misspelled comment

2 Likes

this one is the only message from me regarding grammar which doesnt even mention your grammar
please bother to keep up with things and read the thread I know it might be hard on many people to do that

Except Tortoise doesn’t have APDS in the game, what you showed was the normal APCBC round.

1 Like

You missed the fact that I pointed out the tortoise does not have APDS in-game.

The T-80UK doesn’t have thermals IRL what’s your point?

I would heavily argue the “germany suffers” phrase. Buddy, germany didn’t suffer in 2019 before they took out Tiger II 105 and Panther II, but now it does. However I will not argue with you here, I can happily do so in PMs.

T33 isn’t M77 yet ingame it’s shown as such.

What is your point?

I already explained earlier why they penetrate very well, especially at angles. Please scroll up a bit and read it.