Soviet Armor is mathematically impossible

It should be thicker if a simple slightly more sloped 90mm plate is worth nearly 300mm

Tiger II armor is incorrect in this case

you gonna prove that or what

You said that angle somehow affects german rounds

GLORIOUS GERMANIUM ROUNDS IGNORE ANGLES XAXAXAXAXAXAXA

2 Likes

No? Go test it

Because soviet shells often used a certain cap, which helped the shell normalize against the armor plate. It means that the shell turns towards the plate upon impact, which helps it penetrate more efficiently.
In short, the soviet capped shells are less affected by impact angle.

Add the armour shattering in all German tanks the armor plates were so shit at later stages that anything would shatter it

I did not say anything about german rounds being necessarily better but actually soviet ones generally have more penetration without any real reason behind this. But this wasn’t my issue, my issue is that tiger II armor is now incorrect if T44 armor is worth so much.

I mean this in the most honest, sincere way possible, this isnt me just throwing an insult, or saying it to bait a reaction, and I am not disparaging you if you do, I cannot stress enough how sincere I am in asking this, but do you have a learning disorder?

2 Likes

Off topic crap again, nice to meet you

Lol thats pretty cool. damn bias i guess right? ;)

what is there to not understand are you slow???
t44 armor= 60 degrees
tiger armor=45 degrees
unless you want to say angling doesnt affect armor thickness

1 Like

LOOOL how is it a learning disorder?? You clearly got offended on why should tiger II armor be worth more.

2 Likes

90mm plate
150mm plate

You have been told many times, this is simply how angles effect the penetration of rounds. if you wish to see proof of that, you have also been told to go online and use one of the many calculators to check it out. In game there are algorithms used to calculate penetration, and if the armour type is RHA, which it is for both the T-44 and the Tiger 2, they are using the exact same algorithm to calculate pen as each other.

one is angled at 60 degress
one is not
i wonder which one 🤔🤔

1 Like

One is 150mm and one is 90mm

I am beginning to understnad what tact1 is talking about. Tiger II armour has to be nerfed haha

1 Like

You can angle however much you want a 10mm plate, it wouldnt be the same as a straight plate of higher thickness, you do understand that right?

are you baiting?
blink twice if you think angling does not affect armor thickness blink once if it does

3 Likes

Even if he is baiting this is hilarious

2 Likes