Soviet Armor is mathematically impossible

So far nobody could prove this is accurate, if you keep offending yourself and lashing out its really not impressing me with anything, try harder

3 Likes
  1. thats a super pershing
  2. the armor literally shattered as I said it will

8 Likes

I didn’t post it to disagree, WT’s armor simulation is very lazy.

1 Like

finally someone that doesnt offend himself instantly at the slightest doubt of stalinium, I applaud you sir!

he did defend himself we’re just clowning on you at this point. its really funny watching someone just be like “nuh uh” totally unironically and refuse to acknowledge any sort of information whatsoever

1 Like

He literally posted a vid 2 comments down that disproves what you said…

1 Like

You see, you actually added something which is incredible and just shows how high up you are than these 3 guys lashing in here

the armor shattered anyway + he actually did something while you and ur little friends made jokes about me

1 Like

I got you covered:

1 Like

Yeah so now the problem is as follows…

T44 armor is accurate in-game, then the tiger II front plate is the one with wrong values.

1 Like

How did you arrive at that? Hate to break it to you friend, german tank design does not live up to its reputation

3 Likes

I asked you a fair question earlier that you ignored. But you might want to go and watch the video again, the armour didnt shatter at all. there was a nice gouge and a small crack on the inside face, but no pentration and no shattering.

1 Like

I mean the weight of the plate itself and vehicle would actually count towards the penetration irl, but thats insane for a game to simulate

this one?

the armor s h a t t e r e d

THE ARMOR S H A T T E R E D

1 Like

ok now what? it dented it seriously and maybe the simulation is wrong. But I’m gonna say its somewhat accurate. But my issue still stands, now how is the tiger II armor so weak in comparison with T44’s?

pretty sure this is highly broken