Someone Explain the M735 Nerf

Can you link to this thread?

I already hated the xm1 because of how shit the shell was, and they go ahead and make it even worse

1 Like
1 Like

A young man reported the documentation of the bullet m735 and m774 with documentation (not classified)

1 Like

Howdy, is there any update on them fixing this? It’s been a while.

1 Like

I haven’t heard anything yet.

1 Like

True, unless it’s a “nerf”, like with the IS-6 turret. that took months and a Datamine.
How long did it take for them to replace 3BM22 with 3BM42 on the TURMS?

5 Likes

hmm i think it was changed the day it was added but im not 100% sure

1 Like

Couple of hours after the release if i remember correctly, meanwhile M735 still waiting for its fix after 2 months.

4 Likes

2 months?

It’s February my guy, this thread started in October

It has been nearly 4 months already

7 Likes

March, 5 months later and nothing.

3 Likes

Not entirely shocking…

2 Likes

Absolutely not surprising,

Again, if it was Russian it would’ve been reverted immediately.

10 Likes

This does make me wonder if somebody could just make a bunch of reports falsifying US equipment info and get a bunch of things nerfed if they wanted too, as this is a glowing example of gaijin not vetting info that nerfs US equipment and just running with it.

13 Likes

Ok well, I guess gaijin walked back their admission that they are wrong and now think that they are right.

So yeah, you can just make false reports nerfing US equipment and it will get past gaijin.

16 Likes

ah yes trickZZter like always

5 Likes

@Conraire

Do you have any further updates on what exactly is / has happened so far?

1 Like

Yes, it was corrected…

Incorrectly

Agh bug reports so obnoxious sometimes, and they close the report immediately after so the author can’t say anything. Just “blah blah more information” or “blah no” and CLOSED. (How am I supposed to provide more info if you’re gonna close the damn report?)

And then you gotta roll the dice again and hope you don’t end up with one of those reports that remains open forever.

And yes, I am biased:
community.gaijin.net/issues/p/warthunder/i/BtsaTZfQiANX

3 Likes

I would have closed it as well. It’s an invalid report with no sourcing or anything to add to the in-depth internal report I have already made.

As of yet, no, I haven’t heard anything yet about movement on the report.

2 Likes

I don’t care if it’s a bug or not, it’s a garbage shell that you can’t just nerf into the ground and then not adjust BRs or replace it with something functional, pulling my hair out to unlock some tier 3 garbage at 9.3 only to endlessly go up against 10.3s anyways so Gaijin can rake in the money at the expense of gameplay.

Why does a shell from the 70s get used in modern vehicles who face 10.3s when it’s an 8.3 shell.

14 Likes