Next Major Update - Rumor Round-Up & Discussion (Part 1)

@Smin1080p When is m735 going to be fixed?

1 Like

When the Challenger 2 gets fixed

hes been dodging this question for like 2 months straight now…

Hello

Could you be more specific with what you mean please?

2 Likes

Yes: M735 which is the main shell for the XM-1 and few other tanks got an unrealistic nerf based on fake documents (Developers admitted this). It been like this for over 2 months now, this is simply unacceptable

Im not sure what you are referring too regarding developer comments, however there is a suggestion report under investigation for the shells performance. Unfortunately there is no specific ETA for such reports.

If you would like to make a new report with new / additional information, we can certainly pass that on for review.

2 Likes

Agreed, the M735 nerf messed up a fair amount of things.

@Smin1080p

It was stated numerous times that this nerf to M735 is ridiculous. T95E1 APFSDS steel dart in on par with it and D-10TS APFSDS has almost better performance that this…

1 Like

As I mentioned above, a suggestion report has already been put in for this. If you have additional information, we can indeed pass that on too.

2 Likes

Unfortunately, I don’t. But you can tease us what you plan to do with Abrams to improve it a little bit? Is better reload ultimate solution for now ?

As mentioned in the blog, the developers are and will continue to monitor the balance situation after the changes around Christmas. I don’t have any new news to deliver on that front today.

2 Likes

of course? because the bad state of US toptier isnt bc of the tanks, its bc of the players

3 Likes

If Eurofighter/Typhoon is a hypothetical 13.0 with AMRAAM’s, and F-18 with 120B’s is 12.3, I have to wonder what other planes would match it.

Those two planes cover UK, US, ITA, GER. Rafale with a French Fox-3? Israeli F-15 with AMRAAM’s and Python 4’s? J-11 with PL-12’s, Su-27SM or Su-30 with R-77’s/R-27EA’s?

1 Like

Oh documentation, where can I send?

why should it be 12,3? lol

Sadly US top tier is in bad state, Click-Bait and just better tanks in opposite side didn’t helped much, but thank for the reply. If I can have last question, are Devs gonna to shrink maps more at the top tier ? I doesn’t feel right to play most modern tanks on CS-like close quarters maps

Just what someone else was saying. I think it should be 12.7 tbh.

i think that was with aim7s

I think it should be 13.0 with all the other supersonic/8+ AMRAAM carriers.

1 Like

Make a bug report, try to contact Conraire.