Sim EC poll

Bots can fire all types of missiles (air-to-air) as well as use countemeasures, hence bots are very suitable. For sure, impovement is still necessary, but even now they are worth to be used.

vote

bump

1 Like

Not sure the bots would help, if they are just a place holder teamate that would get removed anyways and are low impact then i dont see the point in adding them at all. Not to mention this adds a guaranteed way for people to make lobbies at unpopular BRs or team comps like axis vs allies above props a path to cheese farming. Even if its not effecient itll still get tacken advantage of, not sure that would be worth it.

The weather though, thats a no brainer. We ahould have had that years ago. And while we are at it allow night battles too for higher brs. We have NVDs for the love of god let us use them. Denmark evenings thunderclouds is as close as you can get and that can be very fun sometimes.

1 Like

its just to get the game started, otherwise matches can take the full 20min and never start

1 Like

If their only purpose is to get games started and dont do anythung ingame then just reduce match limit start to one player honestly

I miss the days when bots were added and you could play against an entire team of bots without a single human player. I’m not sure why Gaijin removed that option.

I recently played a 13.0 game where there suddenly were some bots in the other team. Don’t think I’ve ever seen that before at such high BR.

Anyhow, bots are stupid. They should be removed.

Bots can be part of the PVE world. But they should never be part of the enemy players team “ohhhh I shot someone!!! awwww bummer it was a bot.” because that just sucks so so much.

Nothing has been changed. Bots are still in the automatically generated rooms (the ones you generate by hitting that “take part” button instead of picking your room) while player hosted ones do not have them.

Is Tetsuo still there? I remember him being the scourge of the bot master race years back.

A couple of months ago I was able to play in a such a room, and I selected it from the list, not by joining random one.

I agree, but Gaijin is not interestes at the moment in PVE development. Would be great to have nice PVE mode.

And you can still do it, just pick the rooms which are not player hosted. Those are shown in the room list. Btw another difference between automatically created and player hosted rooms is that wagers count only in player hosted rooms.

1 Like

Thanks! Did not know that. How should I distinguish between types of rooms?

automatically created, so a room with bots and a match which does not count for wagers: (min player count 1)

Spoiler

player hosted: (min player count 2)

Spoiler

But I have to say that Gaijin has made it harder to start those automatically created rooms compared what it used to be. So I imagine there is less of them available nowadays compared to couple years ago.

1 Like

There already is a PVE mode!

Its called test flight

1 Like

no its calleld air assualt

2 Likes

Do you know how to start these sessions? I was able only to join them, though I have not found any yet.

Bots sure. Weather no. People would just make it clear and sunny all the time.

Considering that clouds are client side creating disadvantages… better clear and sunny all the time than with constant cloud cover even on those places where they are rare.

1 Like

Could make clouds also server side, no?

MSFS now has done that - took them a long time to implement it though…

1 Like