Sim EC poll

yeah like that it would be ok, but I still dislike the fact that on some maps it’s always cloudy. Man in my city during the whole summer we had a clear blue sky with no clouds probably 80% of the time. I don’t remember the last time I saw a clear sky on WT

1 Like

Well, I think it would be nice to have the possibility for e.g. night fights. Or have you ever used NVG’s in WT?

I just remember one Sim EC match quite a while ago when it was dusk and relatively dark, and could actually use the F-117 at night. That was the only interesting flight in that bird I ever had…

1 Like

honestly the main reason I want to change weather, so I can do night battles cuz theyre actually fun IMO

1 Like

It’s not a particularly big issue and I’d much rather not have the same weather all the time.

However, it is one that needs to get fixed

1 Like

We used to have night battles in EC when it was at its early stage. I have a screenshot on wt live

Wrong. It is if you see an enemy in clouds whilst on his screen he doesn’t have any. Also, at high tiers fox-2’s dont work in clouds and same as above, what if your enemy has no clouds? It’s disadvantage, it’s SB not RB you don’t have markers

Thunderclouds vs 3-4 Su-30SM2 on Denmark, Tunisia, Port Moresby, Sinai is hell

Too bad night time in the game is like not dark at all and gamma hacking is a thing

1 Like