So are we going to talk about how all NATO MBTs (except Arietes I believe) have now turret basket + electronics implemented, while russian MBTs still don’t have any (for years now) and that we’re still waiting for a fair BMPT nerf ?
This is absolutely ridiculous and unacceptable. The magical ERA that comes from the fantasy land of Gaijin and the indestructible internal parts need to go AWAY. Or at least give similar protection to NATO tanks to balance this garbage gameplay.
top tier NATO ERAs don’t act half the way those russian ERAs do.
Call me not that knowledgable when it comes to NATO CE/KE protection but… I believe that’s kinda how it went for NATO ERA? TUSK and AZUR I believe are primarily CE focused?
So basically they’re just added cosmetics with additionnal weight for NATO MBTs.
I’m not critizising the realism of the game, I’m critizising :
the selective realism when it comes to advantaging Russia
the lack of balance. Because NATO ERAs are CE focused yeah, but in the meantime they’re completely useless midfight against russian MBTs, while the contrary is false
There is like, no balance at all in this game. And they have the audacity to put in place esports now… I don’t get it, the sad french nation will fight Russia at top tier, anhd somehow it’s gonna be fair and balanced ?