Rockets no longer damage bases

well explained

“Able to pay attention”
Now if there only was something that could help you detect a missile…
But alas, 35XS doesn’t have it
I could fire a Sparrow on XS and it would never know I locked and fired missile on it
To put it simply, it’s a sitting duck against radar missiles

EDIT: Long range shots are especially effective if rocket motor burns out and doesn’t produce the smoke trail

bro don’t even see HUGE SMOKES from ARHs that is coming from space 😭

1 Like

No use. Premiums get lv1 crews and J35XS gets no RWR,they climb and died without any warning

I never mentioned Phoenix
I specifically said Sparrow

I could fire a Sparrow on XS and it would never know I locked and fired missile on it

Against aircraft without PD radar, you can just hug to the deck beacuse they can’t keep radar locking.

The same goes for aircraft with PD radar, since most of the aircraft that the J35XS can face have rear-aspect PD radar. Just need turn 180s.

They could pay 2500GEs for their crew. Those GEs are enough to bring the crew level to 75.

Don’t climb to space and pay attention against missiles and these missile carriers.

Problem solved.

and at least a ICCM pod or more flares

J35XS its really good with a spaded crew

you are lv 33, barely past rank 2, have minus K/D on premium Mirage, and dont even have J35XS 😂
you dont have any right to give any tips

1 Like

I am Lv 100, barely past Rank VIII because I don’t play top tier games, have 9+ K/D on J35XS but, I can conferm his tips are correct.

Grow up kid.

2 Likes

you killed a lot of AI bot, congrats i guess

1 Like

Bro doesn’t even see I rarely kill AIs

Funny how you say to me that you have “killed a lot of AI bots”, yet you have literally killed more AI bots than I have.

5 Likes

This makes no sense now, How am I supposed to grind out my stock F-4F with w Aim9b, I can’t even bomb a base to gain some XP, and not even gonna talk about dogfights

1 Like

Didn’t it have AIM-9Es now?

Whatever, M61 is still easy to aim so, you can kill players who is on furball and not pay attentions with guns.

The Aim9b and E are the same, but yeah the M61 is a supremacy, but try doing that right now in a premium spam, where you need to run away form 5 20lvls in their F4S and J35

also i have 60% more air kill, and 1000% more ground kill,
in the end your KD doesnt really do anything
the plane itself is still trash for the BR and is overtiered
shit plane + tips ≠ deserve higher BR

Its absolutly illarious to see all the braindead player on my team that used to take full rocket and proceed to ruin my game by letting me 1V5 the other team bcs they just forgot about the + 30% rp and sl boost for the win. so guys instead of complaining about something that is realistic and actually a good thing for the teamplay just try to win for those additional +30% and no, when i see the number of game i’ve one on ticket killing the ennemy team is still the best way to win.

2 Likes

Pro tip: Don’t abuse exploits, and you won’t end up mad when the exploits are inevitably fixed.

7 Likes

I don’t know where in the world you got that number from.

You literally brought stats to insult forum members first lmao.

I don’t think anything that much against it being sent to 11.0BR, but it is by no means overtiered after decompression. With a few exceptions, such as the J-7E, the BRs of almost all aircraft have moved, so the aircraft that the J35XS will face have changed very little.

You still face against F-14A, M2K, MiG-21 bison, F-4EJ Kai, Navy Phantoms, British Phantoms, etc.

Also, it is actually good things that my Hunter F.58 and F.6 doesn’t face against J35XS anymore.

3 Likes