Rockets no longer damage bases

Bombers have been screwed up by reducing the multipliers for using bombs and rockets. But you were screwed too, because the frag multipliers were not changed.
I’m waiting for upcoming economy changes, when they decrease RP and SL multipliers again.

But let’s say I’m OK with that changes for rockets.
I’m not OK with stealth nerfs you won’t find in official changelogs.

sure - so go destroy a farmhouse somewhere…

Because in “real life” they were originally much more accurate than bombs - 8 or 10 rockets under a fighter-bomber wing, actually aimed ahead of the aircraft, stood a much better chance of coming within cooee of the target than guesswork with iron bombs.

With the advent of ballistic computers they became precision weapons able to hit pinpoint targets at a cheaper cost and lighter weight than a small number of iron bombs.

Plus they are useful as stand-off weapons for vulnerable a/c like helicopters, and can also provide tactical firepower with a much lighter load to helicopters, which are very weight sensitive.

City busters they have never been and still are not.

Now you don’t have to be ignorant any more.

@tripod2008, you’ve just become my new hero…

That’s perfect, and I’ll create a nice, juicy bug report with that reference you provided. = )

1 Like

Your opinion sir is invalid, Unguided rockets still will be used for CAS.

They got to nerf the RP gain so by the time we get the RP bonus, we’re at the same place we were before, as tends to be the case with every RP buff ever.

Bug report on the F-111’s missing CCRP display created: Community Bug Reporting System

Please support by clicking “I have the same issue”!

Similar reports for F-4’s and F-105 will follow…

4 Likes

Now just wait few months or more for fix :)

I would be fine with this change if it didn’t lobotomize the already half dead Heli EC

Heli EC has bases, what do most helicopters carry? Rockets, unless this change is specifically for Air RB only it just guts everyone else for absolutely no reason. Except Russians helis funny enough since they are the only ones capable of carrying bombs

1 Like

Done.

I love the irony of people trying to claim fixing bugs is “fraud”. Meanwhile, the same group of people have been deliberately exploiting known-to-be-very-incorrect damage values in order to give themselves a much higher “monetary” (RP/SL/etc) reward than they were supposed to be getting.

I believe there’s a word for knowingly using an error for monetary gain, but I just can’t remember what it is…

4 Likes

Im actually glad people are taking this issue to the forums since, together with multipath reduction, it filters out people who cant do anything other than zomb.

2 Likes

awesome, alot planes are missing ccrp guidance but f111 absolutely needs it.

I purchase premium aircraft based on there capability’s. I am a air to ground player. When there are drastic nerfs like this many of the aircraft I paid for become irrelevant or change the reason I bought them. A prime example is the J35XS for its ground ability that I recently bought. When they put out a premium aircraft it needs to stay the same or they need to offer the ability to refund the planes that are now useless. Do what you will with the tec tree, But not when I spend cash. I want what I paid for. This will affect how and when I purchase premium aircraft in the future.

The source is you saw it in a dream and you made it up.
Stealth nerfs aren’t a thing.

Score multiplier barely changed, and was largedly buffed for larger bombs which were worse for rewards than using 500s for no reason.

No they don’t, and they won’t.

What air to ground capability? Fragging howitzers?
You purchased an interceptor that can barely frag howitzers as well, there’s nothing to refund.

It’s like you buying a car then using it during a war and asking for a refund “Car didn’t protect me. Refund please.” when that’s outside the scope of its purpose.

2 Likes

Yes that’s true it is a struggle to reach bases without getting killed and if so your rocket will nit cause any damage

Such a waste of time reading your posts.

And yes, I was wrong about stealth multipliers nerf, there was no link to these changes in Polish forum.

This is done by the internal navigation system. Before takeoff the mission paramaters and waypoints are uploaded in to navigation system. And so are the target cordinates. The more precise the navigation system the more precise the bomb delivery. As long as we cant pre plan missions in sim and set waypoints. The navigation system is conected to the terrain following radar and other systems.

IF F111 at waypoint B THEN
Send pickels
ENDIF

Same goes for the Tornado. It cant perform its intended missions with is abilitys. Not even in sim.
How great teh outcry would be if we had night missions with very bad weather and most if not all airplanes would be grounded. We woudl have to remove the minimap in sim. No pinging of postions. Clouds as low as teh ground it self. The autopilot would have be made functional, terainw arnings and automatic system that prevent the player to slam in the ground. and and and and

We also would need to model terrain following radar

There is zero reason the JX should or needs to be a 11.3 with this new update. It has 12 Flares, Mid Missiles on a good day, 120 rounds, with no RWR. Its facing SARH 7Ms which it has no counters but to noch (but Noching bleeds energy and that means your dead), planes with 60+ flares for its Hungry 9Ps, and Jets who can win any engagment after 1 turn. At this BR its a Free Kill all its advantages cant be used.

1 Like

Those missiles are pretty much the norm for fighters at its BR.