Revised poll on CAS in Ground Battles, would you play a tank only mode?

If You have nothing more to add besides trying to drag it more, there is No point in further discussion.

2 Likes

Which means you are back to square one with no TO mode or even a smidge closer to it. But this is what happens when people continue to approach the issue in the same way.

There will always be people who don’t want TO added and nothing is going to change their minds.

Especially when they don’t come for discussion

4 Likes

Or if people ignore the answer given and respond by trying to ridicule other players.

However the argument of not finding GFRB currently fun due to air is perfectly retorted with “why did you get into this game/mode considering you dislike the concept so much you want a new mode added which defies the Devs overall concept?”.

Asking for TO sure, not an issue for me or those I agree with. Using certain arguments? Yeah, this is where conflict of opinion and remembering your own goal crop up.

Yes, if one person does not support it Gaijin will not add it, as you have theorised. I think that is just deflection on your part, however.

So are you trying to change those minds, or trying to get a new mode added? Because the later is clearly what I was talking about and your reply is just vague in context of the discussion/my comment.

Where I was talking about one person?

I’m here to support TO and show how things are in game

Semantics. General theory still stands.

But doing a terrible job. Also never compiled your opinion/evidence to Gaijjn, the only ones who can answer your queries.

I know it is hard, all the more vocal TO advocates disappeared years ago, and now Silkmonger. Possibly taking the same advice I followed.

I have shown what can be done with air and proven that SPAA (most of them) are not Effective against the air

2 Likes

Yes, but that doesn’t stop the fact that regarding your goal of supporting TO you have done a terrible job.

You have shown CAS works
You have shown CAP works
You have shown SPAA works
You have shown tanks work

It is Your opinion.i accept it but have different point of view.

So if one aspect of it is not fun it automatically means whole mode is totally not fun for someone ?
This is about creating more options for players to pick from, which in the end will make more people happier.

3 Likes

Where?

Opinion is irrelevant on this matter of progress of a TO.

High kill count games against air. Your only bugbear is your own standard of “efficiency”.

You showed what can be done, just like many others.

You mean this 3 screanshoots? Don’t make me laugh.

2 Likes

For some, regarding their own arguments, yes.

Not every advocate is the same and have been careful to keep this in mind.

Then make more? Just like you have before?

As said air works much better against air and brings better results overall.

OK… but sticking to whst we were talking about that is an odd reply.

And still the more important point of supporting TO positively.

Should I say that M2A4 works fine at 5.0 because I had game with 8 kills in it?

1 Like