Revised poll on CAS in Ground Battles, would you play a tank only mode?

if u dont die to aircraft he is irrelevant… He cant cap and will probably just die to someone in a jet actively hunting down other aircraft if those other cas players not trying to stop him or you REFUSE to get in aircraft yourself and stop him from free high alt kills thats a user problem. Your supposed to fight them in the sky its the whole reason there is an air tree. Reason number one why there will never be a tank only mode MONEY …imagine if all you did in this game was grind tanks there would be no reason for an air tree part of the reason the game is combined is 90% of people get killed in a jet and either want to do what it just did or want to be able to fight it so it forces you to grind out both or buy your way to what you want.THIS ALONE IS THE SOLE REASON YOU WILL NEVER GET TANKS ONLY IM SORRY TO TELL YOU

I don’t know if you’ve gotten the memo, but there’s 15 other people on my team who can die to him if I don’t.

Reason number one why there will never be a tank only mode MONEY

They would make MUCH more money with a tank only mode.

• Many modes where airplanes win all of them = Only ONE set of customers have a good reason to buy lots of premium vehicles, pilots. And they are spread out over all the modes, spread thin.

• Some modes for airplanes, some modes for tanks = TWO sets of customers have reason to buy lots of premium vehicles, not spread thin

Two sets of customers both given products they want —> more money than redundantly serving one set of customers the same thing over and over. And they already have all the models and mechanics and everything ready to go, zero investment needed.

What makes more money? Opening 4 different ice cream shops in the same small town? Or opening one ice cream shop, one Italian restaurant, one hardware store, and one hair dresser?

there would be no reason for an air tree part

😂 Air RB. Air AB.

I probably wouldn’t change to tanks only mode permanently but if it existed it would be nice to play occasionally when the CAS spam gets too frustrating.

2 Likes

Do you play either of those??I mean after youve spaded something like do you find giant icons on people at all realistic?? Best dogfights happen in rgb its just easy mode camera tracker combat in the other modes

People think that if you have experience you shouldn’t be playing the low tiers where there are a lot of inexperienced players. These are also the same people who complain about everything even a tab that made night battles optional.

1 Like

No, why would I play either of those AIR modes? I like TANKS.

You didn’t ask what I play, though. You asked “Where would a player be able to go to use planes with bombs and rockets?” And the answer is Air RB and Air AB. Whether >I< play them or not is obviously irrelevant.

Best dogfights happen in rgb its just easy mode camera tracker combat in the other modes

There is no such thing as an “easy” game mode. The average win rate in every mode is 50%, the average KD is 1:1. It is exactly as hard on average to get a kill or to win in any mode. (The reason is that all your opponents have the exact same advantages as you, canceling it all out)

1 Like

Have you actually played it ? Because I can assure you that it doesn’t lock helicopters beyond 2 km.
And it’s filled with bugs such as being unable to launch a missile so no, it’s not fine.

1 Like

So you’re okay with ruining game mode for other people because the main one that is made for the things you like is bad?

3 Likes

Israel can’t. But otherwise I agree. Everyone has the same options and any advantage/disadvantage comes from the players’ choice.

yes, i have play it.

a mi24 can easily be locked at 3.5km away, and aluette for example can normally be lock under 3km, again only winter maps have the issue of the 2km range and the bugs are mostly corrected and when they do happen you just spam the weapon lock key and it is fixed.

BTW have YOU actually play it?

No I am ok with ruining the mode for you tho…

yea your right Isreal cant I will bug report it for sure

Enough to see that’s it totally unusable in arcade in shitty in RB

1 Like

8 games…

As i said, way enough

sure, yet you don’t even know when you can lock at helicopters

Case study then :
On the quite new map “training ground” or whatever it’s called, an apache is hovering at a little more than 2km, unable to lock it.
Tried to lock it for a full 2 minutes when it realised i was there and immediatly killed me.

Shitty AA.

Helis outrange you, planes are too fast / too low, no way to fight ground target but it still get scouting lol.
edit: oh and bugged as hell

1 Like

by case study you mean a completely unverifiable event… hahahaha

Well just like your claim that you can lock helis at 3km. All of reddit says otherwise.

1 Like

3.2km

3 Likes