Revised poll on CAS in Ground Battles, would you play a tank only mode?

Y not im confused? Seriously whats wrong with playing a reserve tank?

Oh spare me that. Reserve tank costs 50 SP, which means that after capping a zone, You are able to spawn in a fighter with bombs as it costs less than 600 SP and cap gives You 400 SP (450 SP - 50 SP + 200 SP = 600 SP)

4 Likes

at 9.3 is fine, btw you can lock helis under 3,5 or 3km depending on the helicopter at most maps, only in winter maps you have that issue where you cant lock over 2km

Why is this a bad thing?

Becaues in PvP game there should be some kind of balance?

1 Like

how is it not balanced am I the only player thats allowed… If thats the case then yes its very much unbalanced are you absolutely sure you and the other players are not allowed to do that?

1 Like

Really? We are going to go with that road?

There should be balance between the different kind of units (ground/air). Please spare me the talk of ‘BUT ANYONE CAN USE IT’

Otherwise You can’t say that any vechicle is unbalanced because everyone can get it.

3 Likes

If you say so…

1 Like

So then, there is no unbalance vechicles and can never be, because of course everyone can get them? This is what happens if we follow the logic of ‘But everyone can use that tactic’

sure works for me I promise to stop complaining about anything related to game balance if u do too

Sorry but I’m not the one who says that because everyone can do C&F it means that it is balanced.

How is something that everyone can do not balanced… If you can explain it without saying but tanks cant fight planes I will take some serious consideration of your words.Im sorry you dont want to play a war game with aircraft in it maybe they will make tank only mode for you and the couple other guys in forum that allways complain but carefull prob wont be as many people as u think who like to play that way and EVERY 3rd party mod abuser would be in tank mode not combined mode

How is any vechicle that player could/can get unbalanced?

Because not everyone can do that really. The tactic works when there is no a lot of people trying to do the same thing. 200 SP can be only obtained if You are first on the cap point, make it more people, and You won’t have enough SP.

That is why in 1 battle only few can really do C&F which makes it unbalanced. (Not to mention that they would need to spawn only in reserve tank).

Then there are nations which reserve tanks are not as fast as other nations which already disqualifies them from doing C&F.

So now we are going to narrow our game to two nations and create games in which only a few people will stay in the game after capping a zone because the rest will leave for another game in order to do succesfull C&F there.

If You are suggesting that everyone should use this tactic, then it all B.Rs You will see only reserve tanks rushing for cap, then only a few (around 3/4 people for each team) staying and the rest leaving.

It is not balanced because not every nations has this opportunity and not all players will have the same opportunity (as game spawns You on random, meaning that only with luck You will be able to get to the zone faster than other reserve tank).

That is literal word salad … Guess the games completely broken cause every nation has different vehicles…

how is it not balanced am I the only player thats allowed

facepalm It’s unbalanced VS TANKS, not unbalanced VS A GUY ON THE OTHER TEAM

spaavs tank is balanced?

Tried to make it as easy for You to understand, but it can be sumed up to:

‘It is not balanced because not every nations has this opportunity and not all players will have the same opportunity.’

Thus this statment:

Is just a lie

Of course it is.

SPAAs aren’t needed in a ground only mode, so irrelevant.

You could let people spawn them if they want as a meme/novelty, but it would probably be best to put it in a hidden or clearly labeled “novelty” tech tree line so nobody gets confused that anyone is trying to balance them as competent in a ground mode.

everyone can play a reserve tank and try to cap which nation cant cause thats not fair your right wut nation not allows you to play reserve tank and try to cap?