Remove QN506 from 9_2 Sim battles

I suggest you practice with your English; it’s very difficult to understand what you are talking about.
And so on, I suggest you to read a couple of times the main post where I explain with details the strengths and basically no weaknesses of this vehicle.
Talking about pricing doesn’t make sense to me just because it doesn’t matter with the practical gameplay like the one I’ve explained in the main post, and considering your profile summary, it looks like a useless argument to defend something you are biased toward.

You, and many other like you obviously fail to understand that the SIM brackets are not based on the BR values of the vehicles… therefore removing it from the 9_2 bracket would not affect its BR.

Now I understand why so many who barely ever touched SIM, are here fighting so intensely to keep QN506 in the 9_2 SIM braced.

But why should I be surprised these days, because it is kind a everywhere: “I know nothing about it, but I have opinion about it, and I have right to express it!”

4 Likes

The truth has been told!

1 Like

You have just summarized most of the forum ;)

1 Like

Most NATO players in this thread just want to recall the time Premium Bo-105 wipped out any ground units. So they are just crying here.

Remember, before QN506 was added in 9_2, NATO winning rate is more than 75%. They are not crying “the unbalaced QN506”, they just want the brainless game back,

1 Like

Yep,exactly that as Bo 105 have no counter in that bracket on red side, now it got it and they dont like it.

1 Like

Funny thing how they came to ground sim battles and are only interested in being able to counter and kill every ground type vehicle with helicopters.

1 Like

Totally, back then, if you wanted to win, just play as the Blue (NATO) team. I have a friend that plays the Bo-105 and has a 90%+ win rate in that vehicle during that time. Honestly, if the Blue team had like 2-3 Bo-105 guys who knew what they were doing and you were on the Red team, you might as well just J out and quit because you had barely anything to counter it in the old days.

1 Like

Wow, talking about the past is your last resort to having a choice in the matter?
Just because Gaijin put a 9.3 premium helicopter that is not purchasable anymore in the 9_2 Sim bracket, is it justified to have a 10.0 vehicle that outperforms every helicopter, even the NATO 11.7 one? How about 8.3 helicopters?
Your logic is flawed.
The only strength of the BO-105 CB2 is the ammunition quantity; 8 tows are a very good choice, but remember that, nowadays, using this ATGM from its max range is more difficult because of the missile physics rework introduced with the “La Royale” update, so you must get close anyway.

immagine

It is useless to discuss the past because helicopters are already subject to nerfs; a QN506 (which is still too much powerful) is not required.

So go back in time and create a topic about the BO-105 CB2, but you won’t do it anyway because you don’t care about Sim; you are just here trying to defend something you are biased toward, as I can see by reading the very original name of your squadron and without considering the irrefutable evidence of practical gameplay that I have provided.

I have played a lot SIM 9_2 in the old days and I am an experienced SIM player than you. Your words are just tons of trash to me.

Btw not only premium BO105 but also UH-1 with 6 Tows, and other NATO heli with 4 Tows could have the same imbalance effect, contributing NATO side the dominated winning rate.

Also now NATO side still have a lot over advanteges ground vehicles in this bracket such as CV90105(10.0), AGS(11.0), Merkerva 2D(9.7), Super M48(9.3), etc.

If you do not want talking about old days, it’s fine. Nowadays 9_2 is much balanced than before, that is the objective fact and nothing needs to change obviously. This thread is created in 2023 Nov and QN506 is still there. So Gaijin will not change it for sure.

You need to be more skilled instead of crying QN506 here.

Just check your game resume and see you are a Sim Heli main players.
You almost have no ground vehicles in Sim 9_2 game records from Red side.

That makes sense. Your thread words is very subjective since you are almost a pure Heli player.

So I will not reply to you unless you have enough and comprehensive ground SIM game experience, particularly from Red side.

1 Like

He’s not alone there, you can check my profile, and come again telling everything is fine, with your “one time spawned Mi-4” stats in sim mode.

2 Likes

You have played a lot of Sim 9_2 but never touched a helicopter, and weirdly, you barely played the QN506; I guess you will start abusing it after reading this.

Wrong, UH-1B shoots AGM-22; that’s basically the same as AS.11, which performs a lot worse than TOWs.
See? You don’t have enough experience to talk about it.

And remember that TOWs don’t one-shot even light vehicles a lot of times, so skill is required for critical spots, while it is not required for a QN506 to spawnkill helicopters on their spawn.

But still have lower win rate?
I don’t know, create a topic about it.

Yes, because, as I’ve already said before, playing helicopters is the only reason I play this game; I can’t find another helicopter game with the same characteristics as War Thuder, and QN506 is basically denying my gameplay because is overpower.

It’s okay for me that Red side should have proper counters for helicopters, but this one objectively overpower.

1 Like

The counter of anything in blue side was already ingame before the QN506, th WZ 305 anhilate ANYTHING flying at 5km. But It’s not automatic like QN 506. Wz305 need a little bit of aiming.
But rampants just want one button to kill anything flying like always.

First problem with choppers is the main & rear blades who are absolutely not modeled.
It make chopper bigger target and once touched, it kill.
But it during 5 years now…

2 Likes

Theoretically possible on paper, it is extremely hard to do it in battle. Your claim of “a bit” of aiming is such an understatement; obviously you just ignored the fact that it lacks a radar, and eyeballing something past 2 km needs more than just “a bit” of adjustment. Meanwhile, the Blue team has something like VEAK 40 that has no tracer and is radar-guided in addition to proximity-fused ammunition.

1 Like

Nope nope nope 3-4 km kill on most of the choppers is easy, at 4km you outrange them all ( 5 km for full stationnary chopper it’s only 5s shot) with this monster you can miss the chopper from 6m away and kill.
Liiiiitle bit of aiming. Not need of radar at all.
And for me radar indicator is just the first error of shoot. Because of gunner stats rangefinding & targeting it randomize your aim.
I use it only when i spot the aircraft for getting a large idea of the lead, unlock & correct manually.
In all case wz305 rules all SPAAG.

It is easier said than done (I am not sure if you’re being sarcastic or not), and you clearly missed the fact that something like VEAK 40 on the Blue side is superior in every manner.

1 Like

We talk about red counters of choppers… OMG
Nope veak m247 bugged easyly their lead because of the radar bugs, and gunner stats. Shorter range, massive con vs chopper, and less reliable vs basic trained player with wz305.

Your response shows a strong bias; regardless of how buggy VEAK 40 or M247 are, they are still superior to WZ305. Even if your radar is unreliable (which it is not most of the time), you still have a laser rangefinder (M247) that allows you to easily pinpoint strike any helicopter that hovers in one spot, even for a little while. If you believe M247 is still weaker than WZ305 despite all of its “shiny characteristics”, then further discussion is pointless and a waste of time for both of us.

PS: What is the relevance of gunner stats in this context? WZ305 is also affected by gunner stats; what are you trying to convey?

And I do not see a problem with QN506; it is not a game changer, period.

1 Like

It is incredible how biased this sentence is.

What he means is that with these anti-aircraft, you must have skills to know how to use them. The radar can help, but it does not do everything alone. This makes the game balanced because, as a helicopterist, I can use evasive maneuvers to fool the radar and have a chance to survive.
Of course, the WZ305 has no radar, but has proximity fuze; If the Red side always have a higher win rate because is so full of “capable players”, why is no one able to use it?

Instead, with the QN506, no skill is required; just basic aim while sitting on open spawn, press a button, and the game is done.
You can dodge the missile but it is on the limit of the impossible, especially on a low tier helicopter agility and so reaction time, like i’ve already explained in the main post.
I can kinda understand that on much more performing helicopters, but on 7.7/9.0, it is just ridicolous.
I said kinda because this vehicle doesn’t trigger enough, even top-tier RWR, not even laser warning (like the 2S38 btw) or any kind of acknowledgement system you want find for the presence of these missiles; you can hear only the sound of the missile itself, or the MAW, when it’s too late.
It’s funny because it is more dangerous than a Pantsir… now imagine this on an 8.3 helicopter.

So this line of yours doesn’t make any sense; it’s your bias talking and being said by a Game Master It makes me a little sad, honestly.

1 Like