Remove QN506 from 9_2 Sim battles

Yeah, now you’re just projecting. There are other ways to play helicopter, than to just sit still and use ATGM’s, which I for one think is so boring.

Using attack helicopters in that BR bracket is not fun, you can’t even get close to the battlefield without getting blown out of the sky by a 2010’s vehicle.

1 Like

You don’t need better equipment if your missiles can kill when you’re just hovering and spamming them

Ok then don’t just sit still and spam missiles.

I’m not, I’m flying the Ah-1g, with no computer system for guns or rockets, no warning system either. :)

Nope, topic is the QN506 is in a BR bracket it doesnt belong in, or maybe you understood?

BR brackets don’t exist in simulator battles

Are you sure?

SB brackets exist for air only. Ground operates on curated lists that can be far far wider BR ranges (had the Striker that’s 8.3 and Challenger 2 that’s 11.3.in a single line up before)

“are coming”
Too bad we don’t live in future

We’ve had brackets for years for air. New brackets with revised brackets arrived last BR change which is what my thread was about

Ground SB I thought

QN506 is overpower against 7.7/9.0 helicopters.

Dude, you are in burnout for seething, stop burning.

1 Like

‘new’, NEW br brackets. Not: we’re introducing Br Brackets.

Except these don’t exist yet

aren’t you seething about the qn506 lol?

What system are we using now?

Can we talk about QN506 being overpowered against 7.7/9.0 helicopters instead of everything else?

You are weird man…

1 Like

Tell it to that other person he brought it up (btw qn506 isn’t op)

He is so weird. I have no idea whats going through his head. He refuses to talk about the topic at hand, but will eagerly correct you, even if you’re right.

Yes it is.

except i provided all the facts with cites while i’m still waiting for proof