Remove Pay-to-Win Bushes

Personally, I do fine with all of that–I just don’t get ruffled too hard about a few dollars tossed into a game.

Gaijin has been quite clear that money spent doesn’t translate to preferential treatment.

Which consumer law do you cite when buying drinks at the bar for some girls gets no “return on investment”, eh?

lmao

1 Like

I appreciate your over-the-top humor, but I cannot say that I’ve had any such experiences.

The only money I’ve spent in WT that I have had buyer’s remorse about is the XA-38 as mentioned…even then, it’s not horrid but disappointing.

As above, I’m genuinely amused at your caustic reaction to all of this…I’m truly curious about the drinks question.

1 Like

I have spent too much but not anymore. I accept that there are advantages for cash in this game but its no big reveal is it? Its Gaijin practice and if Gaijin want it to continue then they need to show the same loyalty customers are showing to Warthunder. Now tell me how that is unreasonable.

1 Like

Loyalty to one’s playerbase is quite different from demanding outsized, especially preferential treatment for paying players to the exclusion of others.

There is a distinction.

2 Likes

Then dont charge people for an advantage if its so negative,Gaijin made the offer I accepted it. Deal is done.Fact you dont like it should be moot.

1 Like

Advantages shouldn’t be something to be charged for. It should be something to be worked for.

To charge for advantages is anti-fun, anti-consumer and self-destructive.

But they do and its a contract between gaijin and the customer and nothing to do with you .no pay no say or that is how it should be

Bushes are free with warbonds, and they don’t offer any advantage against skilled players, and only arguable advantage against less skilled players.

Refer to my previous comment as to why this is a ridiculous POV.

So the vast majority of players should just be put in the dirt?
Just let the game die because of a business model that could’ve been handled differently from the start?

So much for claiming “no pay no say”, people who pay have been bent over millions of times over by Gaijin too, just a bit more gently than F2P players. It took a massive community wide strike for Gaijin to listen more to the community on a larger scale.

There is no reason why voluntary money spending on a F2P game should make one entitled to having a more handheld experience over others.
Predatory business is not something that should be rewarded…

I am sure your paying masters will be delighted to here you say that something they sell for such a great amount is useless. Odd how everyone thinks they are pay to win.Fact is if Gaijin are charging for a service they should support it.

@BoveyBadBoy69
Weird to insult everyone in this discussion, and you claim to be everyone on the planet…
I play without bushes cause they do more harm than good.

1 Like

Not correct.

Camoflauge still has an effect on discoverability at range. Additionally breaking the outline of the tank makes for mistakes, especially during quick reaction fire situations in CQC.

1 Like

What camo? Bushes don’t offer camo on ultra settings. They’re easier to spot than the tanks themselves.

The camo of the bush. The bush itself is camo. It’s not a solid gray / brown / metal piece, it’s a disjointed lifted area that resembles leaves.

Sorry but you are talking out of your backside. Bushes are damn costly and people are paying for them and Gaijin sell them because at least they belive they offer an advantage to those who pay money for them. That is a contract between gaijin and the customer and no business of those who pay nothing.The fact Gaijin side with those who do not pay over those who do is a huge kick in the teeth to paying supporters of this game. Now come at me with logic and tell me how I am wrong bearing in mind Gaijin made the bushes to sell to give players an advantage.

Are you saying this rhetorically?

1 Like

I think we aready decided you struggle with plain English.Its quite simple ,if Gaijin want to recind the offer of bushes then refund everybody who paid and remove them ,dont cheat those who paid to appease non paying whiners

I don’t consider your punctuation to be representative of “plain English”.

Gaijin does not want to do this as it would prevent further sales of bushes.

1 Like

Indeed they can be and using them can be an art or a disadvantage. The F2P mob assume anything they cant afford is game winning ,bitched about it and Gaijin obliged by nerfing them so you can shoot them off.

1 Like

You really are simple bro