Remove Pay-to-Win Bushes

There is zero justification behind this feature. Not only does it make it hard to spot tanks it also makes identification and shooting at weak spots virtually impossible. This “feature” needs to be removed or at least the visibility should be togglable.

21 Likes

You can literally machine gun the bushes off now, or they fell off from arty, so they are not permanent anymore.

21 Likes

How does that help? You just gotta sit there and MG the bushes off before engaging a target now? Call in artillery and sit around for a minute hoping the artillery takes it off? Assuming you even have MGs.

11 Likes

Yes,you especially.

4 Likes

Camouflages has been always a thing in real life, I am glad its part of the game.

19 Likes

Just reminded me I need to put bushes on new Israel lineup

7 Likes

Still doesn’t solve anything.

Doesn’t make sense either

HE go brrr

Machine gun go brrrrr

Arty go brrrr

Auto canon go brrrr

Seeing a giant nontransparent bush a different colour and much lager than the rest go brrrr

3 Likes

Ironic that skilless pay-to-win players tell others to get good when their unfair advantages are pointed out.

6 Likes

Ummm … kind of the point behind them.

5 Likes

Honestly.

Next thing your going to tell me that they paint their tanks the same colour as the surroundings

3 Likes

Next they will ask for default skins with weakspots like mods have for wot

12 Likes

Thats the justification for having them… camouflage

4 Likes

I`d agree with you but now you can remove bushes with machine guns and people rarely have bushes even in top tier. I think of it this way.

If they put bush there it must be a weakspot or purely for cosmetics. But with decent game knowledge you could still roughly know where to hit

Sponsored by MANSCAPED

1 Like

None of that works anymore, they made the hitboxes much smaller and shooting HE is a massive waste and a risk

I think it would be better if they updated the look of these bushes to more realistic and maybe tweak how you could place them on a tank … sometimes in battle you can see those tanks with bushes all over them, every single one different and placed in a weird way making it look very weird, ive seen few times someone placed it on a barrel which i think isnt possible?

2 Likes

ad vocem

6 Likes

Get some bushes and see how little they do for you. Most are tiny so you either have a tiny tank or spend a fortune.

How often do you play on a map the same colour as your bushes?

Due to my lack of skill I watch a lot of replays and rarely does the winner have bushes of any kind that I can see.

1 Like