Remove friendly fire for Nuke planes

It’s exploitable…

Round type has nothing to do with this statement.

It’s actually avoiding the issue that there’s a trash player, shooting down friendlies to extend the match, or out of spite just being an ass…

We don’t need these types of players playing.

How.
Detail to me how it is exploitable, please.

I already mentioned how it is… Read…

shoots friendly nuke plane
does nothing

Why is this bad…?

Because it makes it able to be exploited… If I can have no risk to being shot down, a friendly can literally shoot through me to hit the enemy, without care…

Much the same if bomb damage was removed, you could rush the point, and have everyone on the point, and the bomb will only kill the enemy.

Same with the artillery…

It’s not a fix, it’s avoiding the issue that needs to be recognized because there’s a large amount of trash players here…

Shoot through.
A PLANE.

That only appears very rarely and only then once a match.

How is this an issue.

Because they’d not have to avoid hitting the target they are trying to protect…

Why are you trying to defend this, are you some closet TKer then? It wouldn’t effect you but this sort of change will make us further into this FF-Off scenario, lowering skill and effort to make it avoidable when it should be accountable.

Why do we all agree with rules if we’ll just change the game to make those rules not needed, and just accept stupidity and people sabotaging games in whichever way they want because people will accept it and laugh?

A permaban will only be for repeat offenders of regular and nuke TKs.

How is the first one abusable?

no it doesnt considering the game isnt competitive

you arent fighting for a rank or any of the sort

Reading through the previous conversations, I legitimately do not see how this is an issue for the normally single instance of the nuke bomber. If you were to acknowledge precedence, you would argue that Friendly Fire should return for RB. Why was it removed? Because people were being toxic 10(!) years ago. This is what is being argued here, players are being toxic to nuke carriers for random reasons, and thus must be addressed although some of the proposed fixes are too extreme.

And I think the players are still toxic. One look at the situation at the start of the battle is enough for me.
There’s bumping, blocking and shooting regardless of whether it makes sense or not.
I was bullied several times with the small ASU because people wanted to do it. In the middle of a battle, an ally decided to fire at me for several minutes. When that wasn’t enough for him, he started blocking me and annoying me with the main gun. Only when an opponent appeared and helped me in this situation was it over.
I think activating FF in GRB for ground vehicles would be a great opportunity for many sick minds to let off steam and “punish” other players.
One of the main reasons that has crystallised for me so far in AirRB mode for TK is that other players think they have to dictate a way of playing to other players and if they have an allegedly wrong loadout on a jet, for example, that’s enough to qualify for a TK. Is that what I want in the GRB?
Do I want to take a bullet as a light tank just because someone else thinks I have to do what they think?

1 Like

Unless I am misunderstanding what you’re saying, I do not advocate for FF to return to GRB. I simply wanted to point out the arguement about being careful with where your firing in GRB already had a precedence where it was removed due to toxicity.

1 Like

I can highlight how the players are still toxic, and still TKing players…

I seen a player die to a tank, come spawn his plane, and bomb his teammate who didn’t save them as what they were demanding in the quick radio.

The reason why I mention about the shooting through the nuke carrier is because I can actually think about that. It’s not that hard to actually acknowledge, much the same as the bomb on a point situation.

It doesn’t need to be a regular occurance to actually be considered as a thing.

Game is PVP as Gaijin talked about it, thus the number of kills/death determines a lot about the player.

no it doesnt

if it did there wouldnt be casual players

Nothing changes because a player calls himself ‘casual’.

Thx for clearing it up for me. I misunderstood that. In fact, I thought your explanations would welcome a reintroduction.

the bloke with the 0.16kd is the one who brought up skill first
if he doesn’t want to get burned he shouldn’t play with fire

2 Likes

FF does nothing for the game ,just get rid of it.

1 Like

Here is the funny part because you just say it and like in other games you have smurf accounts and nobody is stupid using they main account for repeated TK if the permaban is introduced for teamkilling.