Remove friendly fire for Nuke planes

Actually I think you will find that you lost when you got nuked, hence why you get the “Defeat” screen and the person dropping it gets the “Victory” screen.

Wrong once again.

1 Like

My bad I hadn’t read properly, the game is unplayable without at least 40 proof, but don’t you rather get compensated in GE instead of RP/lions if your nuke got shot down by trolls? only if they paid the fine or have enough balance to be deducted lol

2 Likes

I like the idea. Why not all? No SL no RP. Just nothing. But only under the circumstance that a report was submitted.
In short: System registers TK → Apology YES/NO → Report from player who got TK = NO RP+SL
No report = half RP + SL.
This would also incentivise the reporting system. Perhaps there are points that I have not considered. Please enlighten me.

What. I don’t. Are you Ok?

Besides, if you sit in a SPAA all game, you get no RP, and just shoot the nuke down, there’s no punishment. GE/SL is the right way to go, maybe more or less depending on the BR.

1 Like

I’m fine, it’s you who seems to be having the mental breakdown here.

You’ve done nothing but flipflop between random tangents you’ve been seething about for the last couple of hours and you’re barely making any sense in what you type to boot.

It’s pretty funny honestly.

This is acceptable, there is no coming back from that kind of bankruptcy. Send all that to the victim’s account too bro

1 Like

hmmmmmmmmm… Far point as GE can be converted into SL or RP (although it’s not a great use of GE)
Alas, I’m too incompetent to ever get a nuke so I wouldn’t get any rewards or anything, BUT I did play a match where some troll cost use the game by shooting down our nuke plane

no u

Now you’re going to pretend as if you haven’t spent the last couple of hours seething on these random tangents:

• Friendly fire reflecting to punish the offender not the victim (because it would impact you due to your poor play)
  • Premium aircraft (entirely unrelated to the current topic and funny when you have the same aircraft but roughly about 10x worse stats)
  • Nukes (because you dislike that it allows skilled players to salvage a game they played well in since you will never be one of those players)
  • Private profiles (because you are too inept to find the option to block private profiles which is not even difficult to find)

And others. You’ve spent hours ranting and seething about everything not even remotely related.

Your skilled player decided that he was only going to rack kills. I fail to see how that’s a skilled player at best nothing more than a snake leeching off of someone else’s hunt. Or by WT definitions kill stealing.

I fail to see how someone who gets significantly more kills than deaths and enough score to spawn a nuke is a skilled player

Of course you wouldn’t since you average around a 0.5K/D in Ground Realistic Battles. You don’t know what being skilled looks like so it is understandable.

We all hope that one day you are able to overcome your skill issue and move past your naïve statements.

You earn SP not just by killing and nuke requires SP not kills.

1 Like

You’re going to confuse him if you start pointing out that things such as taking cap zones give significantly more SP than kills.

I didn’t want to burden his mind with this concept, how cruel.

1 Like

good, if they are team killers of ANY kind, they should quit or be removed from the game (the ONLY time ive team killed is accidental or like 3 times out of 30,000+ games where some guy Blatantly bombed me, with no one else around, so i would retaliate)

you have to use smaller words dude… youll never “reach” them

2 Likes

There are a few solutions to this.

1. Removing friendly fire entirely. This will solve the teamkilling issue entirely, but it is drastic. I have seen some propose the damage being reflected back towards the killer, but that is abusable.

2. Adding severe and increasing SL punishments to the killer, and added compensation to the victim. I think 100k-200k SL for the first offence, and increasing by 100k each time will be fair. Repeat teamkillers of regular planes also could be subject to these penalties. A fair compensation will to the victim could be a few days of premium time, or a large SL and RP reward. Repeat team killers (of nukes and regular players) should be permabanned, and the auto ban system should be stricter than it is now.

1 Like

no, you left out the best option…

Where they remove friendly fire Except from bombs and artillery (and even those can be lessened for friendlies), but yeah… friendly fire should NOT be on, or a thing…

3 Likes

Doesn’t dropping the nuke just team kill anyways?

It doesn’t.

1 Like

but it kills everyone?