Remove friendly fire for Nuke planes

“Once again you know nothing about”

Yes that is and does still remain to be true. Just because you are lacking the knowledge of how to do a certain thing does not mean that doing said thing is not possible.

I found out how to do it in about five minutes, we’ll see how long it takes you.

2 Likes

Who cares? Creates a new one to go TK with your friend in squad at high tier.

Needs a M2A2 capping base then P-26A kamikaze

Imma rephrases that if you can find the ignore button while using an alt account to defend your statement. Go ahead however when it comes to aircraft, you cannot defend any claims you say because all your crafts are 6.7 besides premiums.
With the highest being the Ho-229.

I don’t know man, I can’t see myself downing a teammates nuke plane after playing another 8,000 hours bro, it just something not going to happen, the chance is close to opening a crate with IS-7 in it, have you accidentally shot down friendly nuke before? no worries mate since its an accident, not intentional, you are not subjected to paying the 1000 eagles, which is nothing if you have a gf who cosplay at twitch oops

Ever heard of Squads uptiers?
Troll-squads?
3 Biplanes +1jet squad?

If no one pays, there is no way to generate GE out of thin air, if no one pays, then no one receive the GE. Then the whole trolling squad serves no real purpose other than getting their account blocked for nothing.

You are able to ignore users that profile is hidden but good try as using an alt account on forum results in ban ;)

Took me 5 seconds to find an option to ignore users profile that is hidden.

1 Like

I continue to be amused by the claims you so defend. However have little experience to truly back it up.

And here I go repeating myself again because you are utterly incapable of actually reading what is written.

Just because you are lacking the knowledge of how to do a certain thing does not mean that doing said thing is not possible.

If you spent less time typing and more time reading you would stop making a joke of yourself.

1 Like

What about making them pay with RP?
Like ANY AND ALL RP the player earned that match gets given to the player that was shot down? You literally can’t progress without RP, so why not punish them by removing their ability to progress farther.

2 Likes

Let’s see, Su-25k->Premium
F-5C, A-10A and F-14 Early->All Premiums.
Tornado->Event Vehicle

Out of 8, only 4 are premiums and 1 is an event.
How shocking, you need to put your money where your mouth is and keep yourself on the ground cause you have no say on how aircraft perform nor should you have a say on how and related to the original topic functions which is Nuclear bombers in game serve little to no purpose and is nothing more than a cheap gimmick.

You can provide pictures of how much effort it takes to get it but if a bomb ends a match instantaneously it does not take PHD or common sense to figure out the fact that it is a cheap gimmick to win.

Then what do the victims receive? just an apologize?

womp womp

Stop derailing the topic. If You belive that nuke is a cheap tactic then provide proof for that.

4 Likes

What I was trying to say was that the player who shot down the nuke gets their RP taken and that the taken RP is given to the nuke player.
I worded that pretty poorly the first time

seriously… what a pos

2 Likes

thats like asking it to stop breathing… not possible.

2 Likes

What’s your argument here exactly?
That I have and have played premium planes?
Because that’s all your arguing here.
I’ve also played significantly more non-premium planes than premium planes.
And the F-14 Early isn’t even a premium aircraft which shows how little you know about the game.

Your second paragraph doesn’t even follow on from the first as you’re now referencing eight of something which can’t be what you were talking about in the first since in it you only mentioned 5 aircraft.
I also have significantly better air stats than you do, and ground stats for that matter.

Also nukes are not a cheap gimmick to win, it is a way in which a skilled player can claw back a victory despite having a team that is utterly incompetent. Hence why I like them since I get them fairly often and you hate them because you are one of the incompetents who can’t get them.

Understandable.
Skill issue I guess.

Womp womp, that’s what you get for TK-ing the nuke plane. I’m all for this, because being a degen and killing someone, let alone someone on your own team, who worked hard for the nuke, is just horrid.

2 Likes

Lets put the SL into red instead of GE it would causing people start quiting the game. Lets say for each nuke bomber friendly fire would causing them losing 2.5billion sl and they would end up crying into tears because they can’t repair they tanks anymore.

2 Likes

This is the equivalent of giving a WW2 Germany in the last 3 months of Germany a B-29 and telling them to go drop it over Washington DC cause they had a teleporter.

To summarize you lost, you should face the consequences of not assisting your team and only focusing on racking up those kills.