Remove friendly fire for Nuke planes

Sim can be upwards of 100k

Having the possibility of friendly fire is good and realistic. I wouldn’t remove it or change it. I would just recommend harsher punishments for REPEATED offenses AND team killing on purpose.

Also on the topic of punishment in air battles, I’d remove the crew lock time punishment, instead just give the closest enemy a “manoeuvre kill”. People will suicide in air less. Kamikazes deserve the punishment in ground though.

3 Likes

you do not understand if you fight enemy aircraft and some random fuck will just fly into you cuz he wants to steal the guy or some other stupid shit or just do it to troll you its bad idea and it should not be implemented

Thought you blocked me?

you do not understand if you fight enemy aircraft and some random fuck will just fly into you cuz he wants to steal the guy or some other stupid shit or just do it to troll you its bad idea and it should not be implemented

You do realise that this happens already so there would be no difference? Or are you implying that you teamkill these people that are in front of you therefore closer to the target yet you are claiming they are trying to killsteal you and not the other way around?
Or is it just that you’re one of these people that shoot and fire missiles whilst not paying attention to the fact that there are allies between you and the target?

Definitely sounds like a you issue and that you should be punished for your lack of trigger discipline.

And getting no GE?

You know we would love to but you see, if you hide your profile it’s kind of hard to do so and even then it doesn’t take a person to figure that you can read ignored comments. Oh that reminds me how’s those premiums.

Once again you know nothing about what you are talking about as having a private profile does not stop people from blocking you.

Oh that reminds me how’s those premiums.

I don’t think any premium vehicle would save your abhorrent stats so I would advise you to save your money.

Then enjoy new accounts only playing for trashing people out,… → there is no real problems to goes negative on Golden Eagle, since you still can buy premium from dollars directly.

Even more with giving the cost to the killed player, you’ll have spam of cheating GE creation to players account.

What you’re proposing have no interest or meaning.

Going GE is not blocking you to play the game.

HOWEVER:

The Current SL cost is so low that you can still play with no real impact on the game.

→ go for 5 millions SL fees per TK is more impacting since you can’t :

• fast repair without SL → if vehicules are damaged, crew is locked down with it, to repair the vehicule.
  • buy new vehicules, buy first qualification to use the vehicule (means even buying a premium vehicule will not make you able to play it, since you should pay 10k SL)
  • upgrade from Basic to Expert crew qualifications
  • buy modification (apart from the costly GE system)
  • refill weapons/gun bands

Literally blocking you to play the game on the daily basis.

Alright, if your nuke plane got intentionally shot down by friendly, would you rather receive a form of compensation in lions, or a form of compensation in eagles?

What are you more afraid to lose? eagles or lions? some of you here putting too much thoughts into punishing the perpetrators, but what about the victim? I want the victim to be compensated properly. I mean let’s talk about traffic law in our country, rules of double parking are listed as a traffic violation that can be punishable by a fine or even towing, which fines involving monetary values, what happens if we change it to, instead of paying fines, you only required to do 20 pushups when caught, do you think anybody would take it seriously, I would still double park, since I don’t mind doing 20 pushups, that’s how worthless is silver lions lol

1 Like

You can be Delusionnal, but i’m trying to Open Your Eyes.

I’m not against having a compensation, but even 1 GE is an overcompensation fee for simply getting TK in a Video game.

The perpetrators should be ending up with SL Fees of high values (500.000 SL to 5.000.000 SL depending on the game average BR)

The victims can recieves the likes of 30.000 SL to 250.000 SL, to compensate:

• Win/loss ratio and bonuses
  • Kill/Death ratios
  • Repair cost of TKed vehicules
  • Potential reward loss from being TKed early in the game(so no time to be killing ennemies)
  • RP Gains for modifications and Grinding trees

If you’re still willing GE compensation:

That would ends up in an abuse behavior,… personnally i can think of 8 diverses method to get a lot of GE in less than a hour thanks to your demand of recieving GE,…

That would never be applied, since GE is premium money, and then means that gaijin would sell Premium vehicules for recieving no real money.

I would like to hear how, maybe we can work together to cheat the system and make big bucks for our benefit?

First of all, who pays the GE? the teamkiller, which often done intentionally, so money comes from the teamkiller right? then goes to the victim who is a friendly nuke carrier he shot down intentionally for fun, in case you confused, this is a discussion of nuke plane teamkilling, not normal team killing, that’s the difference, I would understand there are ways to cheat the system, if the perpetrator hadn’t pay then where do you get the GE from?

1 Like

None, since you can go negative count.

And even less since we can use VPN’s, so we can’t even use IP to check on the address of the guy frauding, in order to sue him in his own country.

→ keep the following statement in mind:
GE Compensation is NOT AN OPTION.

Why would i do that? So that people goes to check if some are usable today?

I’m not a cheater, but i’m not stupid though ^^"

Then there will be no way to create GE out of thin air bro, that’s how it sounds in your reply where you mentioned “8 ways” lol

1 Like

Ok, one:
Create new account, an old laptop+VPN’s

Use SIMULATOR battles (use your own true PC for your own main account)

TK your main account X(possible) number of times.

Do the same with new account the required amounf ot time to get yourself a premium vehicule by GE.

Enjoy your abuse.

→ see? Easy

“Once again you know nothing about”

You can get nuke every game? then you pay your own fine (out of your own pocket) and you still make money in the end?

Alright, maybe I forgot to mention, if perpetrator hadn’t pay, then victim doesn’t receive any money? but their account stay blocked.

Since the game has so many issues remain unresolved, I wouldn’t surprised to see people find more fun trolling at the forum than actually playing the game lol

It’s not* even about getting NUKES,…

It’s about getting teamkilled.

The compensation come from getting TKed, not from having a Nuke on-Board,…

An AD-2 With full load can do as good as a Nuke,… yet some teamkills them aswell.

If you can’t see that getting compensated for your peculiar and rare situation of TK, will not also improve the TK on the simple basis, then you’re an hypocritical player,…

any TK is prejudiciable to the victim, dude.