Remove friendly fire for Nuke planes

+1

The whole teamkill issue definitely needs more attention. Especially the consequences. I myself only had one Nuke so far and even that I couldn’t discard due to lack of time.
But what a degenerate little arsehole you must be to ruin it for others. By the way, I find the attempt to derail the topic here pathetic.

8 Likes

Are you talking to me?

I hate teamkillers as much as the next guy. The other day I was shot down in my A-10 because I had 10 ground targets and was shooting more and a friendly wanted (I assume) to get the thunderer instead of me. Karma was quick and he was shot down by an enemy before he could do anything else.

But giving fines of 1000 eagles and locking accounts, that idea alone makes me want to shoot you down.

3 Likes

Friendly fire should just be removed entirely and replaced with reflected damage so it punishes the offender not the victim.

2 Likes

people will then fly into your fire while you shoot at enemy so they troll you no thats a bad idea

So because you didn’t check fire and pay attention it somehow is not your fault?
Faulty reasoning.

No. That defeats the point of the point Simulator and the concept of trigger discipline as well as identifying the enemy and your ally.

2 Likes

No it doesn’t.

If you removed friendly fire, what makes it different from GRB or Air RB? Aside from them being in 1st person. If your gonna make an obscured claim then first understand the implications from the over all picture not the tiny bubble of 1 entity.

1 Like

That defeats the point of the point Simulator and the concept of trigger discipline as well as identifying the enemy and your ally.

You didn’t think before you typed this otherwise you would realise that it still emphasises the point of trigger discipline and identifying friend or foe.
The only difference is it punishes YOU for making a mistake instead of punishing some poor guy who done nothing wrong which is a significant improvement.

1 Like

If you shoot your ally you are learning that they are friendly. You Learn “Trigger” discipline. Removing the Punishment only leads to players rushing the A, B, or C point without care. Teamwork in SIm is thrown into the trash bin.

In AB doesn’t exist at all and in GRB its something i do agree should be changed however the enemy and or your ally planes are just gonna ram you.

If you shoot your ally you are learning that hey their friendly. You Learn “Trigger” discipline.

What on earth are you even saying. You didn’t address anything I said. There is no punishment being removed read what I am saying.

The difference is the person who is making the mistake, who is not checking their targets is being punished for it instead of the person who did nothing wrong.

Read what is being said before you type.

3 Likes

Let me rephrase.
IN Simulator Battles Friendly Fire leads to people becoming a lot more competent. Cause you take a moment to identify the enemy. However, you have newer players not aware of this who start shooting at you.

In GRB and AB as I’ve stated above should have it disabled.

By punishing the player who have done nothing with dying right and giving a teamkiller a little SL penalty?

You can’t be this delusional.

2 Likes

IN Simulator Battles Friendly Fire leads to people becoming a lot more competent. Cause you take a moment to identify the enemy. However, you have newer players not aware of this who start shooting at you.

And if you were actually reading what I have said multiple times already you would understand that what I have suggested still does this and as a matter of fact would encourage people to learn vehicle recognition and fire control quicker as THEY ARE THE ONES BEING PUNISHED FOR IT NOT SOMEONE ELSE.

2 Likes

Dharmacreativ GIF

5 Likes

The topic went far off, long ago. in a different galaxy.

Basically thanks to you and to the bad trolling attempt.

Now please lets stay on topic and just ignore the salty nukeless troll.

9 Likes

When I block everyone, then no one has different opinion then me, therefore I must be right!

6 Likes