Remove friendly fire for Nuke planes

You wouldn’t want to have that skull lol you will most likely be killed at the start of the match by your teammates, some of them will even have fun with you, remember the track/barrel torture?

Let me guess, you never even been close of drop a nuke, right???

6 Likes

You do realize none of us like nor asked for a bomber with a Nuclear bomb attached to it that ends the match right? This is one of the fewest cases where almost everyone agrees that it defeats the point of playing a match since it varies from A at the beginning of the match or B at the end of the match and if you’re already at the end then it makes no sense to fly it out.

So complaining in a discussion will not change the fact that you decided to fly it out. You simply have made yourself a giant target for either team and Oh oho oh trust me I’ve seen both teams get into AA and planes and shoot at Nuclear bomb-attached aircraft before. At the same time.

This is not for discuss the Nuke in GF and talk for you.

Go to you cave troll and leave my topic.

Don’t make a topic if your just gonna complain and clog it then.

Judging by the record, it certainly appears so

Also players who use CAS are less likely to meet the requirement because they spent too much on CAS anyway lol

4 Likes

Now appears the incompetents never get nukes to defend the firendly fire is ok. Just another day in WT forums.

1 Like

The nuke allows player who is doing well to change the battle outcome.

I don’t see the issue with it, despite someone being salty that good players are being rewarded for it.

3 Likes

Most in GRB are ground-dominant players either way. The only reason they pop into planes is to mass the carpet bomb.

Please enlighten me, on how a nuclear bomb that ends the match changes the outcome of it. Without the results being instantaneous. Also please tell me how this benefits the overall team when battles should be a tug of war, not a oh one person is doing well so the battle should be a victory just because of them.

Maybe if one player is on the loosing team with no chance of actually capping zones in proper time but he is able to win the game after droping the nuke?

Without the nuke, a player wouldn’t be able to win the game, thus the nuke changes its outcome.

It allows team to win while without it they would lose. I don’t see the issue with rewarding good players, do You?

5 Likes

If they lose they should lose. That is called player incompetence. Dropping Nuke is simply a cheap way to win and people wonder why this game tends to piss them off. This is one of those reasons. I will repeat it one more time but I’ll rephrase it to be clearer.

If you are losing the match then you at that point, deserve to lose, that is completely your entire team’s fault. A nuclear bomb is simply a cheap way to win the battle however without the feeling.

It is essentially legalized Cheating in which the game itself allows you to bring something that doesn’t belong in the first place.

Sorry but it seems that You don’t really care about good players as You don’t want them to be rewarded for playing good.

If You are on the enemy team You can still kill him when he is trying to drop the nuke, while when You are in his team You should be happy about winning.

Getting 2500 SP is no cheating or cheap way to win the battle.

6 Likes

I fail to see how a person is a good player if they are not helping their team to win. Gaijin likes to plaster teamwork is what wins you a battle. But a looks the other way and adds a nuclear bomb.

Now with that, I am not gonna bother interacting with either of you and keep you both on the list of the ignored so I do not get a migraine.

They are helping by dropping a nuke for 2500 SP that still can be shoot down.

Why wouldn’t You be happy by someone winning the game for Your team?

Good, there is no point discussing the game with someone who doesn’t want good players to be rewarded and their teams to win the game.

3 Likes

Reach 2500 points is cheap???

Why ???

So reach 2500 points and drop the bomb in the battlefield stating at airpot level is similar to use aimbot or wallhacks… LMAO.

6 Likes

He just seems salty about players who can play well and change the tide of battle.

I wouldn’t be surprised if he was one of teamkillers.

6 Likes

Totally agree.

4 Likes

Yea, this player should’t be able to win by dropping nuke! His team deserved to lose!

1 Like