Remove friendly fire for Nuke planes

Blurb.

Well done 👏

It’s called an award, and gives you a chance for respite from losing a match if you were carrying, if it’s truly pointless then why even bother removing it?

It would be nice if upon hearing the siren we could all jump into a plane and defend the atom bomber against attack,give us all sense of victory

im not religious + if they deserve it, they deserve it

i agree, he is pretty annoying

2 Likes

easier solution - remove nukes

2 Likes

What does your religion have to do with this exactly…?

And also, when would someone deserve to be teamkilled exactly? Your reasoning up till now has been “if they’re in a vehicle I dislike”.

Praying is religious. Atheists do not pray.

okay…?

You asked what he meant. I just explained it.

Okay…?

You didn’t answer my question.

I asked how Religion was connected to a discussion of a guy who likes Teamkilling

But he did not say that.

You brought up praying, not him. Praying is religious. Did you not know? (I know you are aware, so…)

But not saying I agree with the rest of his position.

Do you not follow your own conversation?

Basically, you’re being mocked for using “pray” when you meant “prey”.

4 Likes

Ah, didn’t spot that. He wasn’t being mocked, it appears to be more banter.

5 forum points for Grammar police!

1 Like

No. A misunderstanding is all. I just explained the reply but did not see the misspelling.

So often these misunderstandings could be resolved quickly. There is no malice.

1 Like

Ah. I didn’t catch that. I guess he’s grasping at straws.

Yes he did. And he did it again.

As seen here.

My stance will not change. Intentional Teamkilling is unacceptable.

I completely agree. Getting a nuke is incredibly difficult (no shit). Let’s say you get your first nuke, you manage to not get shot by SPAA, there’s no enemy fighters, but you get shot down by a friendly (who prolly never got a nuke because he doesn’t know how hard it is for an average Joe). It’s enraging.

5 Likes