Remove friendly fire for Nuke planes

You already get booted from sim match after two TKs,and every single one of em is 50-100k SL down.

1 Like

react_confused

Yes, because in the 20 seconds you can kill like 12 enemies and cap 3 zones more LOL.

As i said, if the nuke wont happen, then there could be few minutes of normal gameplay until tickets bleed out or the zone gets capped when it is battle and not domination or conquest.

Downing teammates nuke is a small mistake? I didn’t know getting nuclear strike is that easy, some has their first one only after 5000 matches? You probably doesn’t respect someone else effort to achieve a nuclear strike, you downed a teammates nuke and still thinks buying them a hamburger too much compensation? If I did this to you I would even bring you to a strip club for and pay for a private dance for you. You reminds me of those moped in my country, they riding around without helmet and they also have no insurance, they are also poor as f that if they hit your car, you basically have to foot the repair bill your own, zero accountability and you can’t held them accountable for anything because they can FK you over big time and walk away from the scene not compensating you in anything because they are worthless lol

However I do agree that remove FF should be he best solution.

SAY WHAT-

Or what else you prefer? One visit to massage parlour with happy ending service or just two bucket of chickens? Or maybe 5000 eagles and that’s what I will send you as a gift if I accidentally downed your nuke, but the chance is extremely low because ifit hadn’t happen to me in 3000 hours, I can make sure it wouldn’t happen in another 6000 hours lol

But are you kidding??? most of the people even cant reach the battlefield for drop the nuke a time and in most the cases the team kill is regular cap mode.

I haven’t teamkilled anyone on the ground in a couple of months. Just learn the game.

Which is nothing.

1 Like

For me, a nuke is a tactical aspect of combat that both sides need to have on their radar. I find it appealing to be able to win a battle in this way. And if I lose it that way, then that’s fine by me.

3 Likes

As we can see, some have a big problem with it so they resort to teamkilling

1 Like

That is issue of the ticket bleed speed and amount, not TKing.

Thanks gineus !!!
But destroy your own team nuke plane of course should prolong the battle for 10 minutes more at the least!!!

Would be a nice feature. Kill a teammember gives 10min more match time. I know how many I would sacrifice ^^

okay, well… you didnt think that all the way through then.

Stop and think what it would mean for your bombs and Arti to NOT damage friendlies.

For once, I think I agree with you… I feel you see the exploitative side of this.

Yes. You should not bomb your teammates.

1 Like

you clearly have never played 10.0 dear friend

My profile is public the same as yours. There’s a big discrepancy between our experience, so don’t say stuff you can’t back up.

i can you just deny clear facts because you have some inherent bias against truth

If by “for years” you mean “1.5 years” , you’d be correct. TK has been disabled for GRB for a long time.