Remove friendly fire for Nuke planes

No. Cause with 7 kills you dont have enough for a nuke too. All i am saying is removal of any FF was wrong. Like so many times still some idiot pushes you when behind corner is an enemy and you die, you could kill him before he does it. But you cant anymore. As for the nuke tking,i just gave you one of the reasons why people do it. People just dont want the match to end early with the nuke like lets say 8 minutes in, when following ticket bleed in terms of domination or conquest it would take atleast 15 to end. And they get more RP for 15min in the game than 8.

Your post has very little words and give a strange impression that, I assume that you want to enable FF just to have more control during the match to prevent teammates from dropping nuke by killing them when they are close to meeting the requirement.

No, i just want to be able to kill that idiot that is pushing me behind corner or something to enemies for no reason again. Like in sim and the good old RB.

Like in sim where I’m dying due to my own teammates being just bad in game?

Yes please, implement more mechanics that further destroyes Your ‘fun’ of the game!

2 Likes

In sim where i was getting tkd twice or even three times a match when playing ZTZ99s cause some people said they look like Leopards and i was like what? Well,it might be frustrating, but it should be part of the game. And people should learn from their mistakes.

You mean other people should learn from Your lack of actual enjoyable gameplay?

Yea, that is not even trolling at this point. In RB the teamkilling was way worse and abusive

1 Like

Ah yes

• Makes small mistake ingame
  • locked out of account until they pay

This seems very stupid to do, especially when you could just

• Remove FF/Ramming for nuke planes
  • Literally problem solved

The game shouldnt be safeplace in first place. But people nowadays just want everything that might hurt them removed. What will be next? We remove damage from enemies just so you cant get butthurt? Why you should be immune to dying to team mates? Sometimes there is just need to teamkill someone who is blocking you,trolling you or something.

Safeplace?

What kind of nonsense are You talking about. The game is not about teamkilling and never should be.

2 Likes

But team killing should be optional part of game, sometimes you just have to tk someone as i said when they try to push u into enemies,or block you or whatever. In most shooters there is friendly fire too. As i said,it should have never been removed.

Sorry but I don’t want this game to be turned into salty players teamkilling others. The example with a nuke shows how this game would change if TK would be brought back to RB.

4 Likes

This game literally had tking for years until then it was suddenly removed in ground, but you can still tk planes with tanks or tanks with planes, which also doesnt make sense. Should just be able to TK anything. If you dont want to TK,go to arcade, you cant TK there. RB is from Realistic, TKing is realistic.

It should be TK removed in RB, it can stay in SB but the punishments should be just banning, not SL/RP.

1 Like

For SB its a bit different because no ally markers, banning isnt really necessary there unless its deliberate teamkilling.

If user was banned for teamkilling, he would learn much faster than when he just gets a little SL penalty.

1 Like

Guh

SB is one of the modes where you can just make a mistake quite easily, no need to be f***ing banned for it lol

So You are going to need to fast learn instead of just being bad.

You don’t even play SB.

You are literally getting banned for TKing even now. It just needs to be a few and not after single.

I saw a guy teamkilling 3 players in a single game and then he did the same in another.

The punishment is too little.

1st teamkill - bail out of the match and crew lock
2nd teamkill - ban for day

Players would learn quickly.

1 Like

Would you rather:

• Have some issues with TK’ing

Or

• Live in fear of acedentially misidentifying the enemy and getting banned

This would turn off quite literally anyone from playing sim lmao