Remove friendly fire for Nuke planes

It is, mainly because it quite literally only screws people without money to burn.

Any F2P player would have to live in fear of accidentally shooting down a nuke, wheras people that have money to burn wouldnt even have to care too mich.

The reason people shot down a teammate’s nuke without hesitation/second thought is because they currently don’t respect the rules, like “haha what are they going to do to me anyway? I stand nothing to lose” kind of mentality, I don’t get how you are so worried about accidentally shot down teammates nuke, even if you did (a freak accident) then pay up, 1000 eagle is like what? a big mac or a cup of bubble tea? lol

You shouldn’t be able to kill friendlies. Period.

1 Like

thats dumb, i should be able to kill anyone i want cause theyre stupid (90% of all wt teammates)

No.

why not lol

Teamkilling is a negative mechanic that doesn’t do anything to add to the game.

You shouldn’t be teamkilling anyone no matter what they’re in.

If anyone is acting “fascist” here, it’s you. You’re the one who admitted to teamkilling someone who uses something you don’t like. That’s the literal definition of authoritarianism.

i said i really want to, but dont, also the literal definition of authoritarianism isnt ‘‘You’re the one who admitted to teamkilling someone who uses something you don’t like.’’

Authoritarianism is defined as follows…

“A principle of blind submission to authority, as opposed to individual freedom of thought and action”.

By shooting down or bombing a teammate in a vehicle you do not personally like, you are attempting to control them through force. This meets the definition of Authoritarianism because you are opposed to their individual freedom to use vehicles they personally wish to use. You are using force to keep them from enjoying the personal freedom to use such vehicles, which makes that Authoritarian behavior.

They are not facist but if you check history the left wing were always more aggressive and oppressive than the right. Anyway off topic, just ditch freindly fire for planes thats it.its a useless mechanic anyway.

…which is good? if i were to bomb a teammate in a 2s38 , or kill an a-10 or su-25 player, would anyone Genuinely dislike that?

Players used to teamkill in World of Warships just to get the pink name. They’ll do it here, too, with your idea.

3 Likes

Totally worth it, it cost them 1000GE and only lasted a few days, and during that time their vehicles could be damaged by teammates without penalty applied to them.

That’s the thing you don’t understand,… it will never cost them anything,…

It will end up an abuse to create GE out of thin air.

This compensation never will be in GE.

Creating new account to TK yourself, win 1000GE that you’ll never pay on the TK-secondary account, and you just won yourself premium money out of thin air.

You’re delusionnal thinking that compensation would ever be in GE.

Bro have you understand what I wrote previously? this is for teamkilling NUKE planes bro, nobody is this thread is talking about normal TK like what degenerates do during the take-off in airfield in airRB

1. troll commits team killing, downing a teammate’s nuke
  2. troll account gets locked because he doesn’t have any GE
  3. troll still wanted to play, he pays GE as penalty to unblock his account
  4. victim received GE, if troll hasn’t pay up, victim will not receive the GE hence his account stayed blocked from playing, because you are making the assumption that Gaijin will pay the victim on their behalf (lol), because that’s not what I was suggesting if you read it again
  5. If troll has enough GE in his account, it will be deducted after gaijin review the report

Do you understand it now bro? you cannot abuse the system, you can gather a bunch of people thinking you will create GE out of thin air, because it don’t work because one still has to spend GE in order for one to receive, you say you can list now 8 ways to abuse this, but so far you couldn’t even list even one viable way to abuse this.

Who in is sane mind would add something specifically for Nuke plane?

Who in is sane mind, seeing that implemented for Nuke planes being TKed, wouldn’t asked the same for his xx prefered vehicule?

And even there,… you’re still not seeing how easy it is to troll with secondary account,…

If anything,we need to bring back friendly fire into GRB with tanks, not remove another FF. The reason people are shooting down friendly nukes is they dont want the game to end,cause more time in the game means more RP and opportunity to get kills so again getting more RP.

So what you planning to do? killing the teammates that has 7 kills 0 death in his tank so he couldn’t reach his nuke requirement because second spawn will cost him more points? else I don’t know you trying to achieve with FF

1 Like