Playing dumb now too, you know what you did.
Then again, I expect nothing less from the likes of you.
Playing dumb now too, you know what you did.
Then again, I expect nothing less from the likes of you.
Alr buddy
Never said that but sure,
Have you forgotten that this has been the case for every TT tank for atleast a year?
Ok so? If the IMP1 were at a rank and br where it belongs, it would also receive a stock dart, and if the T-90M would go down to where it belongs it wouldn’t
An unreal non-existing benefit
Oh no, an 75 degree arc that maybe blocks me once every 20 games
Yeah blame it on them
Relevant how?
Where?
That’s your all time stats you show
Lil bro being deadass
Its not that bad type shits
Lol
Yeah just totally forget the other tank and try to make a strawman, very nice.
My IPM1 seems to be missing a stock dart. Quite a baffling discovery I know.
Man this is absolutely fantastic material, please cope harder, I can’t believe people genuinely think the T-90M should somehow go down and the IPM1 is somehow rank 8 material.
It is such a amazing feat to attempt to understand such brainrot.
Uhuh, are you going to tell me that HE-FS is useless then as well? Given your past statements I have a feeling the BVM could be given a railgun and you would think its inferior to a stuart.
Oh no -5 degrees gun depression that maybe blocks me once every 20 games.
I’m getting the feeling you are not even reading the posts and instead just triggering at random words. You might want to re-read that post again.
Once again, go back and actually read my posts, you seem to be happily lost in the sauce at this point, I’ll be here when you are at least semi-coherent.
I guess we can chalk up selective blindness onto the docket as well, but please keep to your own delusions if you must.
Im certain what you are trying to say is very insightful, i don’t speak ghetto language though.
So in your world 1.18 and 1.16 are bigger numbers than 1.36 and 1.39. Got it.
Hmmm yes, only two numbers on that entire spreadsheet mean anything surely.
Only two? How about winrate, avg team position, avg score? Whole spreadsheet of average stats are bigger in my case. And in your case you should ask for supplementary classes as you have serious problems with numbers.
Oh wait you still think I care about your stats? Did you not read the first line of my response, here I’ll put it here again for you if its hard to find it.
Its quite funny watching people like you squirm thinking throwing around statshark means anything.
But its even better when you visibly make a mistake and try so hard to work away from it.
But please continue, you are proving to be truly par for the course here on the forums, and I never get enough of people tripping over their own feet.
Dude you literally failed to compare set of simple numbers. Something 7 year old capable of doing. I think it shows people shouldn’t even start to discuss anything with you
Took long enough to reach the projection stage.
Oh and personal insults too, my you’ve advanced so rapidly, a round of applause please!
Supremely rich coming from the likes of you given you past actions in this thread.
What number bigger: 1.36 or 1.18?
Just bruh. You even deliberately put big “R” for your own insult. Cry harder
T-90M is without a doubt the worst 12.7 tank ingame
Not really, since like I pointed out, it’s not toptier.
And I said earlier “TT”, which is an abreviation for “Top tier”
When did I say or even imply that?
Tell me you haven’t played the russian techtree without telling me
funny coming from you
Your monthly stats are quite literally just better so idk what you’re complaining abt, you got a higher k/d, k/s and average score, AKA the metrics that matter.
Don’t try to get mad over the color being yellow instead of green
Very much deserving of 12.0
Gaijin even the community thinks VT4A1 should be 13.0, hurry up already
Throw it to 12.3 but sure
You’re having a Maus situation right here. It’s not a bad tank and not the worst, challys and arietes do exist. It’s weaker than most meta 12.7, but it shouldn’t go lower either. Compression issue? Who knows
(My bad, the highest ariete out there is 12.3 so the worst 12.7 goes to a challenged 2E
What number is bigger 114 or 2581?
The Merkava and Ariete would very much so like a word, I would love to know what either of those vehicles bring to the table that the T-90M / Arena does not currently, after all, with the arrival of the Arena make and the Trophy M1A2, the Merkava 4M has fully lost it’s last unique feature. Oh and of course, I already expect you to crutch on the fact that they have darts with slightly higher performance … even though they change no breakpoints to every other top tier turbodarts.
Good that you figured that out by this point.
“TT” is universally used as a abbreviation for “Tech Tree”, at no point is it used as a abbreviation for “Top Tier”, regardless the existing comparison stands regardless, whether you like it or not.
That is a question, not a statement.
Tell me how you haven’t played any NATO tech tree without telling me.
We can keep doing this.
Pot calling the kettle black.
Good to see that you also cannot read past two lines.
And pray tell what benefits does it have over the M1A1 which remains at the same exact BR? Or are you going to also ask for that to go up to 12.0 as well?
Oh who am I kidding yes you are given your past statements.
Case and point.
![]()
Im not telling people to get good
Also, yesterdays session
And what I did is called an answer, see, not that hard
Oh no, he took my previous month instead of my current month which we cannot see!!!
Sorry that you also don’t know what numbers there are bs and which one’s matter
Your monthly stats are vastly superior to your overall stats, ask any player here


Because that’s 12.7 right? oh nvm
Merk is literally just good
Haven’t even talked about darts in this thread but sure
I figured something out which I had pointed out to you earlier which you missed?
Oh and personal insults too
Seems to me that you like to give out insults as well