Relikt Armor Buff

Amount of stupidity we reach is insane.
YOU accused me cherrypicking your stats showing worse one when I showed actually better ones. What number of battles have to with someone playing worse or better? Number of battles doesn’t show quality. I think you just trying to find excuse for you being right when obviously you are not. Any sane person could understand I do not cherrypick stats but look at most recent one as how currently someone plays

Yep, another user already answered. Russki is well know offensive insult. And you were fine with that. But God forbid if someone compare you to a child because you can’t understand numbers

3 Likes

… yearodahbrams, a skilled player like you knows the ammo count isn’t actually an issue at all.

Nobody good at the game takes the full load of ammo in EITHER the t80 or abrams platforms.

Which makes the abrams having a higher potential ammo count an absolutely moot point.

So don’t bring that up like it’s some how a factor that makes the m1ip better. The rest is definitely solid factors. Everyone is taking 15-25 rounds at most.

1 Like

I do? And my friends do as well.

Sure lol. Nobody who knows what they’re doing takes a full load of ammo.

And you even mentioned the survivability aspect of not taking a full load. So I don’t believe you.

My 120 Abrams loads, not all are updated to the new M908 tech.

Spoiler






I still don’t believe you lol.

At all. Nobody who plays at all takes any tank at full ammo load.

Congrats on going to this much trouble to try and make a dumb point you made sound not dumb.

Now your point is still dumb and you seem like a much less trust worthy person.

2 Likes

Dude. Why are you so dense? Are you me? I would know what ammo loads im taking.

1 Like

I don’t believe you legitimately play this way when the meta is a partial ammo load at literally every BR.

It’s not me being dense. It’s me doubting your integrity.

A game I uploaded to YouTube a bit ago.

… why would you do this. Just why.

Are the ~20 kill games I posted not enough reason why? I wouldnt be able to get them without taking a lot of ammo.

abrams can afford to take full ammo
I do it
I can afford to waste so many shots lmao

Every single round is stored with a blowout panel

1 Like

Misspelled and wikipedia is not a source.

But yes, like Yank, Kiwi, Canuck, and so on, Ruskie is capitalized when used, as already stated both are formal terms for individuals from their respective nations.

Yet you are crutching on stat shaming just like the others.

Also very nice example of not having to deal with the T series depression you seem to hate so much.

I’m still waiting for a answer to my question.

You are aware that … lol no never mind.

Its almost like a proper orbit at this point, truly amazing.

You are aware that 12.3 is top tier right, heck, you even agreed to such with your chosen placement of the IPM1.

And do pray tell what boon does the Merkava 4M have over the T-90M Arena? As I have already stated the minior dart improvement is not a valid stat and no, a mere 1 second reload time is not even remotely close to enough to make up for all the other deficiencies the vehicle has.

The reading comprehension is indeed weak with this one.

Ditto.

By all means, please mark out for me which one of these are a personal attack against someone or yourself. I am not sure if English is your first language but I regret to inform you such does not exist if you require assistance in said matter.

Indeed, given you think stat shaming means anything to this point, also as stated in the other thread, how cute you started in 2016 and tired to flex such on another poor user.

image

Why yes, unlike stats I do accept seniority as a measure of input validity, as do you it seems given you chose to use such as a response.

Oh I am well aware that you only measure other players based upon what suits your own tastes, I fully expect you to flip flop on the above as well, or you could also retract your statement in the other thread. (not happening lol)

I’m glad we still have individuals stuck in the 1950s who still think Ruskie is strictly insult, much akin to Yank, regardless as already stated prior, both are formal nouns and require capitalization when written, and yes, such nouns are not personal attacks against one’s character.

I’m sorry that you may need assistance in understanding demonyms but nobody is loosing sleep over such, if you are, you may want to seek answers inwards as you will not be finding them here.

Capture points are scary I guess.

2 Likes

Huh

Except nato hump only comes in play when you are flanked, and that is more of a you issue.

Again, HEAT is disregarded. BVM uses 42-2 now due to faster reload, and M900/42-2 are on par.

I brought up the smoke shells, which are about as useful as ATGMs.

You don’t have Merkava or T-90M.

Merkava has better mobility, reverse, gun angles, utility, shell, reload, ammo stowage, among other things.

13 years and you remain at around a 1 kps. There is a point where seniority invalidates your input, due to a lack of improvement.

1 Like

I met a player who said (and I quote): “I don’t know the weakspots of shermans”
After playing the game for 10+ years or so

Yeah, seniority means jack when you don’t know what you’re doing in the first place

3 Likes

I do not have the alcohol to ponder this sufficiently.

I will be in the corner crying while my paradigm collapses.

And Russian gun depression only comes into play when you are trying to hull down on hills, with most hills still allowing such.

I’m sure .4 seconds is a massive tradeoff for gaining almost 25mm of 60 degree angled penetration 3BM42-2 is superior to M900 at most ranges and angles by about 15mm, if you wish to quantify that they are tangentially similar then you would also consider functionally every entry level turbodart to be such.

I guess the question now is moreso what would you consider a needed amount of penetration for the darts to actually stand apart.

A interesting claim as I believe a good number of people hold onto the notion that L7 smoke rounds are quite useful, a very different measure to how those in this thread seem to think of the BVM’s GLATM.

And? Such does not change the performance of the vehicles.

Incorrect, the Merkava 4M has a PWTR of 22.9 HP/T while the T-90M Arena is 22.2 HP/T, .7 HP/T is not even remotely close to enough to have a tangible performance gap.

I will give you that as the transmission of the Merkava is indeed nice being able to operate at full speed forward or backwards.

So beyond having +20 degrees elevation that we have already established as being of dubious usability, at least better on the Merkava 4M as it has TF rounds, you are aware that the maximum depression is -7 on the 4M, are you telling me that only 2 degrees of gun depression is somehow enough to tangibly make the 4M better at hill work? I vehemently disagree.

Once again I would love for you to quantify what “utility” features exist. Both vehicles sport APS, both vehicles have TF HE rounds, both have ESS and smoke launchers, both have LWS, the only differences I see utility wise is that the T-90M Arena has HE-FS, GLATMs and a commander’s .50 on a RCWS, the 4M only sports a commander’s 7.62 which is quite the downgrade over a .50.

Both vehicles also sport identical gunner’s optics as well and both have IRST autotrack.

Already highlighted above, reload coping does not make up for the other shortfalls of the vehicle.

The first stage rack is 10 rounds what are you on about the 4M somehow having better ammo storage? Are you seriously choosing to run around with two Leopard 2 hull racks on the rear of your vehicle?

Never mind the two rounds that sit right behind the engine and are the most common cause of death on all Merkava versions.

So lets get to the actual elephant in the room, one vehicle sports spall liners and the other does not and the 35mm internal plate separating the engine compartment is a spall generation device on the Merkava, meanwhile the forward “external” fuel tanks on the T-90M Arena cannot generate spall and easily absorb such. To that same end, the 4M’s overall armor scheme is vastly inferior against any of the darts it faces.

Still doing this? Its getting boring at this point.

Why would you ever need to know the “weakspots of shermans” just shoot center mass, 90% of the things at their BRs can lolpen them without issue, only the 105 shermans and wumbos have armor that is tangibly effective and both share the same weakpoints, mantlet shot trap, MG port, final drive well.

2 Likes

Hence why the seniority argument is complete bull

0.7s - 1.1s*

Reload rate is also more important than penetration.
Besides, the difference in pen between M900 and 3BM-42-2 is 3%, the difference in reload speed is 13% or 21% for 3BM-60.

25mm is nothing, especially because sloped penetration (APFSDS) not being important in War Thunder.
Flat penetration is taken into account when dealing with composite armour, not angled penetration. Thus the higher the flat penetration, the better it’s performance against armour that actually matters (composites).

Hp/t ratio is a terrible way of measuring mobility in War Thunder.

The way the gears are laid out has a much greater effect on the mobility of a vehicle in War Thunder than it’s p/w ratio does.

And yes, the Merkava Mk.4 does indeed have superior mobility.

1 Like