Quitters / 1Death Leavers need to be dealt with

On a map like this, it is nothing special tbh.

2 Likes

I did. Try rereading what I said. Anyway, your choice. I am already meta lineup pilled. I used to die to LTs and CAS a lot and now I don’t.

So You should know that what I have said has nothing to do with what You said.

FYI not going to respond to anything here anymore, all has been talked and argued about already above months ago.

Nothings going to come out of this discussion anyway because they don’t care

If they remove aircrafts from ground mode then i would consider playing after one death but since there are not effective AAs in this game i just quit after dying to an aircraft there is literally no point to join the match again.

4 Likes

Removing CAS from current GRB is bad idea as there are players that enjoy combined battles. However adding new tank only mode would be better idea as you will satisfy more players.

4 Likes

Especially when you are uiptiered.

Some SPAA like the L6-62 Anti II and the M42 Contraero run out of ammo so fast they are useless if there no captured base.

How the heck is my Skink with 20 mm cannon supposed to down a jet? They move waay too fast and their weapons outrange the 20mm cannons.

Actually, really can’t figure out why the skink is rated at 6.0. It’s guns can’t even pen a panther flank from 10m. That’s just goofy. Should be rated 5.3 or 5.7.

To be fair only point 3 is something Gaijin might improve. All others are solvable by the player or not really an issue.

Don’t like a map? Leave before match start.
Don’t like the uptier? Leave before match start.
Don’t like bugs/odd things? Yep, could do with improvement.
Don’t like planes? Play a mode that has always been “combined”.then you understand requirements. And fyi the suicide pilot just lost more SP, more SL (usually), more tickets from their team. They have penalties.

Frustration of odd physics in game is a continuous issue.

Please continue here: