Leave the jh7a out of this, the python 3 isn’t even its best missile and you can just replace the python’s with the best missile (pl5c’s) so there’s no point in bringing them and it doesn’t effect the br.
Man really tried to sass someone with 28x times more matches than him to prove a point 💀
Bro are you his Smurf Account? you are LVL Zero with one game in total…
Edit: i got it you are Upset because you misunderstood the IRCCM Post few days ago, but hopefully you know Smurf Accounts are forbidden right?
@Phazer because you are not able to get what i meant here are the Total Kills and Death for both of us. (Arcade & RB because i play mainly Arcade with my Friends)
Dschinni
360 Times Spawned 144 Wins in 359 matches = 40,11% Winrate
241 Air Kills
405 Ground Kills = 646 = 1,7944 KD
- Arcade Battles 17065 spawns 27763 Kills
Total 17425 Spawns and 28409 kills
= 1,6303 KD
Phazer
17003 Times Spawned 5156 Wins in 10408 matches = 49,54% Winrate
7452 Air Kills
11984 Ground Kills = 19436 = 1,1431 KD - Arcade Battles 327 spawns 594 Kills
17330 Spawns and 20.030 Kills
= 1,1558 KD
Oh my Friend @Phazer you have a much worse KD than me and less kills. Says much about you.
The only thing you got is the Winrate and with the Evidence i showed you its almost like your Team carried you to the Win.
Comparing RB to AB is like comparing apples to oranges, I only played AB when i was rank 1-2, since then ive only been playing RB. In AB it is much easier to get multiple kills as you have multiple spawns, I also have alot more deaths because during online school I would spawn in a bomber and just bomb bases while i listened to the prof. If you look at my more recent aircraft that I played the KDR is much higher.
I agree, they’re a horrendous missile. Glorified R60M’s.
Agree this same bs happening with Magic with 0 consideration of Band I missile in Russia vs Jets that RWR not working again’t them not to mention copy of Magic in Lower BRs because is China
Gaijin can’t balance the game because they thrive of chaos and frustration , so they push people to buy premium and even moste of them are s, 1 year later because magicaly lower brs in TT vechicles making them usless later on constant circle of greed.
Another rico take
You clearly don’t know how to use Python3 they’re objectively the best non-IRCCM missile in Warthunder
So you’re telling me that a missile that can’t be used at long range cause any third party source of heat getting into it’s fov is enough to deter them is not a glorified R60M? The missile’s flight performance might be insane, but the resistance is subpar and among the worst I’ve seen and used of any uncaged seeker missiles.
I do know how to use Python 3s, point blank head on against mig23s, phantoms and viggens, literally like I’ve been consistently using the Aim9E with the F-5C except the Aim9E unironically failed less times. I only shoot them rear aspect against MiG23s because their engines so fat flaring doesn’t even deter the seeker.
but gaijin treat Py3 carriers BR too high just like Py3 is a IRCCM missile.On some plane Py3 modifications placed below a IRCCM missile.
Because its performance is monstrous, I hadn’t realised until I started playing with Israeli planes, but it’s insane
Head on?? men you’ve no idea what Python 3 is capable of
But i think a non-IRCCM missile can never reach the br of a IRCCM missile,especially some Py3 only plane such as Kurmass 2000 need to face planes have IRCCM missile with extra SARH missiles like a mirage 2000C
That logic doesn’t make much sense I’m more afraid of a Netz armed with six Pythons than a Mirage 2000 with two Magic 2s or a MiG-21 with two R-73s. It is more a question of the airframe-missile combination than of the missile itself IN MY OPINION
I am, sadly the platform I use it on has no altitude privilege (F-5T SCU). If it’s something like an F-16 with enough chaff and a radar to put pressure on people and make them lick the ground then cool, dropping them from 3km of altitude top to bottom and fragging people like crazy
As for the F-5T SCU not only it can’t go up but when it can in late match furballs it should have depleted the missiles already because trust me these big cylinders hamper your flight performance quite a bit and you definitely need it because you will face things at that BR that definitely whoop your ass in a dogfight unlike F-5C and E that remain undisputed dogfight kings of 9.7-11.0.
Not at all, Python 3 is a missile that lets you completely abuse the absurd Gimbal Limit
Oh so every single missile in the entire game that isn’t IRCCM is a r60m despite the fact that the missile goes 3x as far as an r60m, turns better than an r60m, and accelerates better than an r60m, but oh yeah, its not irccm, it may as well be an aim-9b, gotcha, rico take
Sure thing how come is it smaller than AIM9J’s gimbal XDDD i literally switched from python back to aim9l, it’s also better for HMD since it’s a slower missile eventually avoiding overshooting like many python launches do.
Says you know how to use python 3s, immediately says you use them in HEAD ONS and wonder why they get flared. Genius rico take