PVE Lobbies in SIM EC

Bombing and PvE (not asking others to pve) is not abuse. Simulator mode isn’t PvP only and PvE isn’t against the rule.

When there is event, people will choose the fastest way to complete it. So if you want no bombers in sim, you should ask gaijin to increase the score and reward of RB and AB.

1 Like

Brother, the game master up above literally said it is. If you want a PvE only lobby and get abusing against players who are PvEing then you are breaking ToS.

Not quite.

What @_ - said is basically correct: It’s not forbidden to bomb and PVE per se.

If I for example fly a Buccaneer S.1, I can’t even do anything else: I bomb targets, while trying not to get caught by the enemy fighters. But also If I fly something that can defend itself, it’s nothing wrong with bombing a target, return to base, reload, take off and bomb another target, all the time evading confrontation with the enemy (smart move actually for a bomber/attacker).

But: As soon as you start advertising it as a PVE match, and in any way harass players not “playing from your score sheet”, then we have a problem . And then we take actions.

What’s already problematic is:

• Call a match a PVE match
  • Communicate to the other team about players doing PVP (who they are, where they are, how they’re equipped,…)
  • Attack PVP players verbally or in any other way abuse them, slander them
  • TK’ing PVP players

And of course any automation (botting) is a clear no go and will be punished severely.

6 Likes

Oh my misunderstanding then, I misread it as you cant in trouble for making it PvE and complain when people PvP. My bad.

For best results: Have the in-browser map open on another screen or device, with a browser addon/extension that automatically translates text. =D

1 Like

What about players who only attack airfields, die to the AAA and repeat. And sometimes, if you are about to intercept them they “J” out so you don’t get the kill and then laugh about it in chat.

How should you deal with these players? And it’s more common that thing like this happen when there is an ‘grind’ event going.

How do we report behaviour like this with the ingame reporting/complaining system and what actions are taken afterwards to prevent this?

2 Likes

-Find the airfield that they keep bombing.
-Shoot them down and see if they still go to the same airfield.
-Locate the airfield they take off from.
-Camp and swap to other airfields when needed.

I did this in the Su25SM3. Some guy in a Mirace F1C kept spamming our airfield.
I waited for him to finish his run, and then i kept sending KH38MTs straight at the runway he was spawning at.
Killed him 6 times, 4 times with KH38s , and two times with R73s.

4 Likes

oooh… Never thought to use AGMs to spawn camp them… Hmmm… You ahve given me evil ideas, not that Britain really has anything like the Su-25SM3… hmm…

AJ168 Martel or whatever its named? Cant that thing lock planes?
Speaking of AGMs, SU25T with VIKHRs and KH25 is one of my favourites. 18 ATGMs which have very decent A-A capability .

I forgot about the Martels. Maybe? Im not sure , it’s reliant only on the TV sight of the missile.

Well most AGMs that use TV/IR can lock onto planes, maybe the Martel is the same?

I’ll have to try it at some point, but the Buc has very limited Hardpoint capacity. Its 3x Martels and nothing else and then I can trade 1x Martel for 1x Aim-9L up to a max of 2x Aim-9Ls. So not the strongest for spawn killing. Maybe I need to try the Tornado gr1 with PGMs for that tactic. But unlike the KH-38s. They are both very slow missiles

I may be mistaken, but i think PGMs can only lock onto points on the ground.

Couldnt you take 4 if you gave up on that Data-link pod?
Is it forced on or can you just give up on it?
Its also very sad that the pod doesnt allow for “Man-in-the-loop” , it would have been interesting to see.

They can be locked onto a target, but they have extremely poor maneuvabiltiy. So if the target moves too much, then they’ll miss. They are also typically just fired beyond their lock on range in GRB as SPAA like the Pantsir so massively out range them

The data-link pod is required. Its what is used to guide the missile onto target. You can read how the missile was actually guided onto target IRL here: Community Bug Reporting System

but TLDR, they were remote controlled by the navigator in the back seat and not “TV guided” like they are in game. That Data-link pod was what was used to guide them

1 Like

Yeah i know about that. Its sad that it doesnt function as it should, it would have been a very nice way to test the guidance for future weapons, like the spike NLOS.

1 Like

They laught in chat ? So they waste time, they lose SL, and they laught … I don’t normally read the chat, didn’t know they were stupid at that limit.

1 Like

They have no reason to care when they’re sitting on unfathomable amounts of SL. They’re grindfarmers.

I wish Jing out was only possible with a damaged aircraft.

1 Like

People really try desperately to avoid dying to someone that they do it out of spite so I wouldn’t put it past them to be laughing in thier own small mind way.

I make more money in my job, and it’s funnier than playing WT they way they play it XD

I also used the word PvE to describe the kind of behavior you gave as an example.
Because that’s what abusers call it, I used the word without thinking too much about it, but upon reflection, I realize that this was inappropriate.
Strictly speaking, what abusers are doing is “teaming,” and I think they are trying to justify themselves by calling it “PvE,” which is actually just a term that describes the game system.
There are many games that aim for PvE in the true sense of the word, and I think this is very disrespectful to them, and it also leads to unnecessary misunderstandings in discussions, so I would like to refer to such behavior as “teaming” from now on.

If there is another more appropriate term used in English-speaking countries, I would appreciate it if you could let me know.