PVE Lobbies in SIM EC

after the current BOT-ban wave ive seen a high incrase of Chinise PVE loobies in SIM EC, i personaly think that agreeing on PVE battle is against the TOS of Warthunder.

i personally intercept those players, wich commonly uses F4 premiums, and shoot them down, of corse they leave with their whole squad.

I mean, getting Free RP from them and a Winning bonus, thx for making my grind easier XD.

How do you deal with these kinds of Lobbies?

5 Likes

These lobbies appear during events. Just play your own game and report anybody that harasses you if you don’t comply to their imaginary PvE rules.

1 Like

Its just the event, happens every time.

At the moment, im just using them to either spade the Gripen C or farm SL/Event in the Tornado Gr1. Though will fire off a 9L if someone plants themselve in my sights, but usually I employ tactics to avoid the enemy anyway.

If they start to become aggressive. Report them

All it would take is gaijin nerfing air sim score multiplier which is ridicolous, nerfing FFAR damage to bases which is known to be overperforming heavily or nerf score gained from bombing airfileds and pve Phantom hordes would be gone. Also adjusting score to be less reliant on rank would help too. I blame only devs lack of reaction or planning for this. Making spamming rockets at airfields give less than insane score it does now would literally fix the issue and everyone grinding the event the fast way would need to find other way to get score fast that doesnt involve abusing sim EC.

1 Like

Honestly?

This is a PvP game, just kill them and get your own rewards.

Basically, just like I handle any other lobby in EC, if you are in a position for me to shoot you down.

You get shot down.

2 Likes

It needs o be nerfed into the ground. The amount of bots and airfield PVE farmers is unhinged right now. Its ruining sim, I join a lobby and when I kill someone I get harassed and talked down to, on top of not having a functioning team and gameplay. Gaijin is losing massive amounts of money by allowing this to continue. These people are exploiting a points system to bypass grinding like the rest of us. or getting event aircraft to sell on the market basically for free by mindlessly farming airfields

It is.

Report them please - especially if they become verbally abusive of PVPers - so we can take care of them.

10 Likes

Report and then farm them.
Finding a PvE lobby is a blessing because its just free kills.
By farming the farmers , you progress for your own event while making it harder for rule breakers to well, break rules.

11 Likes

I report them daily. The issue is they do not contribute to winning and it ruins sim. If I am the only one on both teams doing objectives and pvp it just drags the match out we still end up losing… Gaijin is also losing out by bots and airfield farmers. These people are farming the events and selling the vehicles without putting in the work or GE all while making sim worse.

Making them rage is a reward onto itself :P

2 Likes

My thinking:
Use attackers strike to base = not against rule
Kill attackers= not against rule
Quit a EC lobby after being killed = should not against rule?
Spawn fighters after being killed = not against rule
Shouting to other players for PVE = against rule
If most of players just striking base, it’s true to make me grind the event faster, but when there’s a fighter, usually i will try to fly low to avoid enemy, report their location to our fighters, and try to take him into dogfight to kill him or at least make time for my teammates
Though we couldn’t ignore that there’s some players who only know to kill kamikaze bombers in ASB, the right way is spawn a fighter to shoot him down or dodge him instead of just shouting

5 Likes

Suiciding should be discouraged by giving you less points, now you get twice the points if you suicide dive in the airfield …

If they fix that, there would be much less zombers, and more proper PvPvE players.

4 Likes

New feature, no points for kills, if not severe or critical damage, 0 points:

Using VR?

1 Like

You mean playing flat doesn’t happen ? I played in VR.

There is a bug report:
https://community.gaijin.net/issues/p/warthunder/i/suJcWwuKVSjb

No, just wondering how VR mode works in WT, and your screenshot like on a sphere so i think it might be VR

War thunder in VR works like in almost every SIM, it’s wonderfull, you are in the cockpit, headtracking is 1:1, and you control the plane the same thing than in flat, with HOTAS or keyboard/mouse, except for the planes that have HMS, you control that with your head.

The UI is the same than in flat, that’s sad, we could have things like the map in a kneeboard, and other thins more diegetic.

3 Likes

Honestly, I don’t see this as a problem. There is nothing they can do to enforce their imaginary rules.

Dealing with them is very simple. The air defense systems in the game can’t attack targets above 5000 meters, so they can simply launch attacks from outside the air defense system’s range. Now that we’ve got the I-HAWK, why not plug the gap?

Regarding the issue of “PvE” and “zomber”, what I can’t forgive the most is that they flock to SB in huge numbers every time there is an event.
And they justify their selfish opinion that “it doesn’t matter if SB, which I’m not usually interested in, collapses, if it’s for their own purposes” with the power of numbers.
It’s true that the number of SB players is extremely small compared to other places, and I think that we are definitely a minority when viewed from the perspective of the entire player base. But we definitely exist.
There are many friends who think that SB is their place and are working passionately on it.
But to them, we are not even recognized, or even if we do, we are insignificant beings that can be crushed.
The history of this problem is long, and SB has been a target of abuse throughout the ages, starting with Be6, even before the appearance of modern jet planes.
SB is no longer the stage for serious competition that we want, but is treated with contempt as a convenient “tool” for outsiders.
I have been staring at this situation for many years and have always wondered, “What on earth is our existence?”

I am not fluent in English, so I apologize if the translation is poor.