Pre-Order: Tornado IDS WTD 61

I’m hoping that at the very least tornados get their slats fixed before this brick gets released as a premium

1 Like

Wow is this a bad premium, what is even the point of this other than a money grab?

Gonna be a sh*t storm for those who having event IDS in the market

2 Likes

So besides dying alot, what else does it do better than or even close to any other tornado in the game? What does it have that would be a reason to by it?

lower BR

Literally nothing… its the event vehicle without the anti ship missiles. The Mig bis is still a better choice, even though it has no radar missiles.

Change it too a Mig 29 and then it’s worth it lol.

1 Like

@Stona_WT Will Israel get some advanced vehicles? All year Israel’s ground forces have received few advanced modern vehicles, further reducing the appeal of Israel’s tech tree

1 Like

That wont help it any…

They really need an IFV

1 Like

yes i agree with this!

Yeah this aint it, why would anyone pre-order something they can get in the market right now for cheaper. This might have made sense for a different nation but even then at that price point it’s a stretch.

1 Like

You say this, and then there is people who say that premiums should not be unique vehicles. edit: comment i replied to was deleted

My biggest problem with this is that they sell expensive premium vehicles that is not competitive at all. What is more profitable, making a one time profit, or actually selling a good experience creating grounds for several later transactions? People buying the Tornado and trying to play it in AB or RB is going to have a bad experience. Thus, turning them away from the game. AB and RB does not support a playstyle that is required for the Tornado, and all it does is degrade the matchmaker and the battles overall.

1 Like

I don’t think they will ever get that code, because gaijin sees it as a tiny buff and therefore pointless.

Even though its a massive buff to flight performance

this premium is a joke tbh. The event tornado is already useless in both game modes. Whopays for this 70€?

Most of the german premiums are so bad and not unique at all. All are just copy and paste tech tree vehicles and have at most only a few changes. I would buy german premiums in the air tree but all are just boring. If gaijin puts no effort in creating interesting premiums then I simply don’t spend money

1 Like

What a not wonderful not new with no new weapon plane

Going to eat this alive in my F16C lol

1 Like

Before getting there and being able to do that, they just had to make 5 major update every year for the past 11 years while keeping the game free to play and catering to the wishes of a very passionate and diverse palyersbase worldwide. Clearly no effort 👍

it will never face any F-16

4 Likes

If they made a premium that was a unique vehicle, players would rage that it isn’t for free in the regular TT… What do you want them to do??

10.7 BR then?