Polish F-16 for Germany, instead of F-4F ICE

They lose cause the missile is already in their exhaust.
Seeing a fighter directly behind you and below is harder than you think outside air RB.

1 Like

Hence why he should have been watching the enemy air spawn ever few seconds. Or again, properly checked his surroundings. Or been much higher up to the point anyone coming up to him would be obvious, or toss bombing from low alt.

Tons of possibilities.

an anti ctrl+c ctrl+v guy eh gaijin get this guy

why not?

1 Like

No more Polish vechicles in german tech tree. We are not related in any way. Germans wanted to kill us all during WW II. No one wants it there expect stupid german mains. 2PL was a mistake I hope Gaijin will fix when Poland gets added.

6 Likes

More than that, Poland makes a great Warsaw pact nation, or Sub-TT for a Warsaw pact nation.

It would be an interesting TT either way

3 Likes

Otwórz zdjęcie

My honest reaction reading this topic.

1 Like

Wait, so, let me get this right.

Germany wants vehicles from other nations because their top tier air vehicle sucks.

YET

Wouldn’t allow Britain to have the 2A4M CAN even thought the Chally 2’s in their current implementation, suck.

Yeah, Nah

No double standards

Whats the term?
ah…Cope

4 Likes

Would you like to talk about SAAF Gripen C, T-90S and upcoming Mig-21Bison?

Im not a hardcore German Main but saying this is a double standart is kinda harsh.

5 Likes

Cant talk for the Gripen.

But as for the other two…we didnt ask for them, and would gladly hand them back.

1 Like

In fairness. The T90 and mig21 we don’t want at all and India should not be part of our tree. Period.

Gripen we fought like hell for an alternative like the BAE EAP, but was shot down. I don’t think we really asked for the Gripen specifically, But South Africa has been our subtt for a lot longer than when top tier issues became problematic

2 Likes

Thats the thing, Gaijin has its own mindset for those vehicles so they will do whatever they want.

It was obvious that Leopard2A4M was going to be added to Germany considering C2MEXAS was already there, despite this obvious choice everyone Lost their mind.

To me both additions are fine and im not against any of those vehicles, but its clear as a day that Germany could use better top tier jet other then F4F ICE.

2 Likes

I know and as i stated multiple times im not against those additions, i believe people should accept the fact that the decision about adding Canadian Leopard2 was already made long ago and there is nothing we can do about that.

1 Like

I agree ICE needs buffs and I Agree that it’s not tenable for them to have nothing else for a protracted period of time, but ICE won’t be DOA, just a bit harder and they’ll just have to wait an update or 2. Just like Sweden, Britain and Italy have had to for air for quite a bit in the past year and a half (heck last December, italy should have gotten an upgraded top tier, even 9M/9Lis on the f16 and wed have the firsr time in a long time most nations would have been near enough equal)

I knew full well the 2A4M CAN was going to Germany, but it could have solved a lot of issues for the Brits if the Devs used a bit of logic.

Remove the OES from sale (have it as an event vehicle or bring it back on armed forces day etc etc) and replace it with the 2A4M CAN. You get rid of a God Awful prem for an acceptable one, that isn’t vastly out of place.

But hey, a nation other than Germany getting a Leo = Bad

But give all nations and F16 = good?

Never thought it will be DOA from the start, as you explained clearly it will struggle in certain situations and thats it.

Yea but the thing is Gaijin cares more about profit rather then logical decisions.

Never said anything like that, in fact Strv122 series are my favourite Leopards because how they looks and their market skins. To me Strv122A with Raw Deal skin is the sexiest Leopard.

No, if a nation lacks proper vehicle at certain br then addition of foreign vehicle can be acceptable, in this case addition of Argentian F-16 or Swiss F-18 would’ve been much better option then F4F ICE but as we can see Gaijin had different opinion for that.

1 Like

Yeah, just some German mains are making it out like they have an 11.3 jet Vs these 13.0s

Hardcore mains will always complain about something, this is not something special to German mains.

Even tho i can understand their concerns i dont aprrove every complain about ICE actually, fixing RWR and addition of Aim-9M plus more advanced Mavericks will make F4F ICE much more suitable for 12.7

If ICE doesnt perform at 12.7 with new loadouts and fixes and then Gaijin can think about reducing its br to 12.3.

5 Likes

Yeah, it needs buffs. Though dont know what it can get withwise of the Mavericks. i thought it had the best it could get already and RWRs being broken is nothing new, That usually takes 6 months to be fixed in my experience.

Im on the fence about ICE to 12.3. It is super-sonic and does have 4x Aim-120. SHar and AV-8B+ are probably going to make people mad enough as it is in downtiers and they have serious performance limitations. ICE really doesnt.

Though if it does move down, even with a fixed loadout. Then I hope the F3 Late goes down too.

1 Like

I tried the F4F ICE on the dev.
Even with low player numbers (small battles) and AMRAAMs.
It always came to a merge/Furball.
the F4F has no chance.

2 Likes