Planned Battle Rating changes (table updated 04.08.2023)

Not bad BR changes, but based on my experience with Glorious I guess 6.0 won’t be a good balance, being a “glass cannon” the ship can die to 5.7 cruiser gunfire at common engagement ranges and to DD calibre gunfire at close ranges. I don’t think it should be fighting 4.7 DDs but she shouldn’t be fighting 7.0 BBs and BCs. The accuracy of the guns makes difficult to oneshot enemy DDs at long ranges where they can’t penetrate your hull and at close ranges they’ll be able to kill you too. Based on my experience playing Glorious and 5.7 naval in general I guess the “good stats” Glorious could have are generated because players think that being a battlecruiser they won’t be able to sink her when even early cruisers could kill you. Maybe someday when BRs are less compressed she could get her BR increased to 6.0 but as of now I think she’s balanced at 5.7. Also take into account the possibility of revenge bombing with heavy bombers that can load 1-ton+ bombs that can cause severe damage or even sink Glorious without issues.

1 Like

Only when gaining decide to lower the br of all strf 9040, those things are terrible and still are going up, hell even begleit is better than any of them in everyway isn’t getting moved in Br

1 Like

I think the Leopard 2AV and PT-16/T14 mod. should remain at 9.7 because they have no thermals. If these vehicles can see 11.0 vehicles and see 10.7 vehicles more often they will struggle because of lack of thermals.

I think Leopard 1 should only be increased to 7.7 not 8.0. At 8.0 more tanks start getting stabilizers, laser range-finders, ERA, and other such things. Leopard 1 has none of these. It has a good gun with a good reload but no stabilizer and no laser range-finder. It has good mobility but this should not mean it belongs at 8.0.

IS-6 should not be 7.3. Although this tank is heavily armored it is slow, the crew and ammunition are tightly packed together which means even though the armor is good anything that does penetrate will kill it. Most importantly, its ammunition already struggles to penetrate heavy mediums and heavy tanks at 7.0. It will be even worse at 7.3. It is a slow heavy tank.

Caernarvon should remain at 7.3 because it is objectively worse than the Centurion Mk.3, Centurion Mk.5/1, Centurion AX, and other vehicles at its rank. Its average armor combined with its slow speed make it a worse option.

T95E1 should remain at its current BR. Although it gets APFSDS its APFSDS has rather appalling penetration. This tank also has rather poor armor for its BR already and many shot traps so I think it should remain where it is.

Lastly, I think all T-54, T-55, and Patton variants should remain at their current BRs. These tanks imo already are very average and underperform. T-54 and T-55 variants have terrible gun depression and rather poor armor at their BR given that most enemies are using chemical munitions that penetrate these vehicles with ease. Same issue with Patton variants.

2 Likes

Campared to any BR change, you should just remove the British VFM5 cuz it sucks and nobody even plays it at all. U know what, u better just remove Britain itself cuz all its vehicles are in the BR that do not suits 'em in any aspect.

Compared to the Centurion Mk.3 it has improved hp/ton and improved UFP armor with the same turret. Top speeds are the same. I fail to see how it is objectively worse when it seems to be objectively better. (The same applies to Centurion Mk.5/1 although the Mk.5/1 has the coaxial .50 cal).

Also will avoid a lot of APHE throwers so they might do better!

J-7D should go to 10.7

4 Likes

New error? It says Swingfire is going from 7.7 to 8.0 in RB?
Swingfire isn’t 7.7 it’s 7.3 currently. Not sure if you’re intending it to move up by a whole 0.7 or if that’s part of the typo.

Can you update the Assault Ground Arcade battle rating brackets as well? Currently they go 6.7-8.0 and then 8.3+, so this update ruins the viability of a lot of vehicles. Can I propose changing the brackets to

5.3 - 6.7
7.0 - 8.3
8.7+

I think this makes a lot more sense with current vehicle distribution.

1 Like

it’s fine the 9.7 z9w only has four of them and ty90 is not as good as before. plus the atgm on the chinese helis are useless so it has to be good at something else, basically I see this as a 9.7 flying spaa lol.

As far as aviation is concerned:

• Re.2005 series 0: leave it where it is at BR 5.7 is a vehicle already suffering from overBR.
  • If the Italian Tornado ADV goes up in BR then the MIG-23MLD and MIG-27k must also go up in BR.
  • G. 56 is another Italian aircraft that suffers from overBR you should lower it to BR 6.3
  • This is how the BR of Italian aircraft in Rank V and IV should be.

The main problems of Italian aviation are these:

5 Likes

exactly, u can kill z19 with vikhr further than using ty90 to kill ka50, and ty90 cant even lock on to ka52 and mi28, z-19 and z-19e should go 10.7 for china to form a nice 10.7 lineup

Talking about lodout, we don’t have realistic lodout from 1.0 to 12.0. Basically every Italian aircraft is missing at least one weapon if not more than 2. And the BR is just too damn higt and if You combine this with very higt repair cost we are done. is like gaijin doesn’t want no one play Italian tt so they make Italian viechles that irl are very good at an painful br with too hight repair cost and missing weapons.

2 Likes

Heya, dont know if someone mentioned it already, but why should the conquerer be 7.7, while things like the leo go up to 8.0.
The leo got a great gun, but its armor is pretty weak, the conq got great armor (against ww2 vehicles and thats the main reason for this change), got a stabi and a great gun. I think it should go up to 8.0 as well.

As well, consider the IS-3 that should go up to 7.3. If I could choose between a T-29 and a IS-3, I would always take the IS. Its armor and mobility is great and the gun is good enough for that BR (look at IS-6 having the same gun)

And the ZSU-2-37, since all AA goes up, this radar AA should go up as well.

Why does the wiesel go up? It is a pretty bad tank hunter and a worser R3 for the air.

And pls either give the ZSU 57 the light or tankdestroyer role or move it up in BR to 7.3 or 7.7. Its a cold war tank thats a better IFV then most IFVs on this BR (I rather use a ZSU, then a marder)
The WZ should go up in BR as well, since it got VT grenades.

Another tank, absent from the list, is the T114. That thing should be 7.7, its great and a “modern” vehicle.

Obj 268 should go to 7.0. In no world, is this fast and armored TD better then the Jagdtiger. It got the frontal armor of a IS-3 and that tank is 7.0 at the moment.

Oh and the BKAN can be 7.0 or even 7.3. Its a fast fire Arty with VT grenades and the power of no armor. Even in Arcade it is 7.0.

That world be my wishes.

P.S. maybe some other tanks should get reload buffs as well, not just the russian tanks.
Why does the Maus/E-100 for example, got a slower reload rate then the sturer emil. He got only one loader. Or the Obj 268. It has a bigger gun and a smaller reloead, despite being cramped as hell inside.

Why the T-90 keeps 10.7 and the M1A1 and IPM1 are 11.0?

2 Likes

because T-90 is worse than M1A1 and IPM1.

1 Like

Honestly i agree with a lot of changes but some of the major things to be considered is that a lot of things that moved up in BR are gonna be seeing current 10.3 vehicles that are gonna demolish everything. In my honest opinion as a 2013 veteran i would move the BR to 12.0 altogether for ground BR and try to decompress everything a bit. Or just change the BR matchmaker to look for 0.7 br range matches

Hopefully mean the Striker.

Strela should also be 9.7 like the other ir sams surely?

Ever heard of the KV-1B? xD