Planes missing Countermeasures

Planes like the JAS39A supposedly can carry up to 80 countermeasures without the additional BOLs, but once you start the game the maximum available is 40.
Similar things happens with planes like the Mirage-2000s, seems like are the most affected planes in this.

1 Like

Oh?
So not just a MiG-23 problem, it affects multiple planes as well, good to know

related posts:

1 Like

I just tested the MiG-23, its missing like 80% of countermeasures.
And i was complaining about the Mirage lmao, how hard can it be to release and update without breaking everything else in the game.

1 Like

matters
exhaustion really makes a lot of problems, as well as alcohol and other recreational substances (i.e. tobacco)
how many hours has one slept also matters a lot
there are a lot of variables, yet it’s best if they’d take a reasonable release date instead of following quotas
changes between programmers also slows down the progress as those new programmers must learn everything about the whole thing from basically zero
some programmers are better than others, some are worse than others
spaghetti code really gets annoying to untangle and it’s best to do it all alone than within a team (unless very well coordinated, which is doubtful with any current day game studio unless they’re very very obscure or are Japanese, lol)
there should be pre-release testing as well too, yet I doubt they’ve done pre-release tests for quality control this time around, certainly they won’t do such mistakes again, right? :|

Obviously not, we are talking about the best videogame company when it comes to bug correction and non-bugged updates :))))))))))

1 Like

Happens with me too

2 Likes

Seems just normal after update, addings lots of fancy “improvments” like visual weapon selector…
And breaking something on same time…

2 Likes

i was coming to report the same thing. with the amx you just get 4

3 Likes

So does su25K :D Least it’s double what marieneflieger gets :D

1 Like

Same goes for The A10A and the F4S. I dont know how widespread bugs like this pass QA.

1 Like

The problem has been resolved with the MiG-23 family of planes per the new bug fixing update and I didn’t encounter any new problems so far

For further bug-reporting, Gaijin has a bug reporting service separated from the forums, the forums being more for asking about different topics, suggestions, general chatter and help requests

If you encounter any new issues, go and report them on Gaijin’s bug reporting service

1 Like