People will still 1 death leave. The issue was never repair costs

You only get one spawn in Air RB.

He not insult others users.

1 Like

Gaijin isn’t stupid either, They 100% know the reasons why ODL happens. They just don’t care, especially looking at top tier premiums which before recently and before the economy went even further down the drain Vets WARNED them the reasons not to do it

The game is what GJN makes it. Nothing less or more.

You gaslighting and blaming the players for GJN’s shitty decisions is pathetic. You should apply for a job with them, you’ll fit right into the company.

6 Likes

You had a very valid point talking about the leclercs and france, when you get the first one there is literlly no other vehicle within 1 br for you to play, and it is unfair for anyone to expect you to bring the AMX-40 as a backup

noooooo he sure isn’t

1 Like

Ah thank you ! Finally someone read write I wrote, unlike some ham from England …
We had some disagreements on some other topics but i’m glad that we can have some points on which we agree.

That adjectives are not insults.

But on the other hand, your “retarded” yes.

“retarded” is also an adjective, which you can also apply to bombs.
Seriously though saying that someone is incompetent and arrogant, sure is using adjectives, but it doesn’t seem like a compliment to me …

1 Like

And if you really want to play dumb, there’s also this…

You only get one spawn in Air RB. Nice try.

That’s not compliments for anyone, but that’s not insults…

In your case, it’s not a fuse delay for bombs but an attack on the mental status of @English_Ham . And THAT is an insult.

1 Like

Well if braindead, incompetent, selfish and arrogant aren’t insults, we definitely don’t live in the same world …

1 Like

Well, to me it is still bias. I am just J’ing out of my US Tanks or 1DL 24/7. I have yet to find a worse nation to play. The why is obvious, evil USA cannot taint glorious Russia and interfere with miltitary recruiting.

Try France or Japan, you’ll have fun

Incompetent, Selfish, Arrogant aren’t insults. But Breaindead can be considered an insult depending on the sensitivity of the person.

I think we are getting slightly off topic … don’t think that qualifying insults is the core problem

No, I want all nations to be enjoyable, without any political/ideological BS ;c

It was ironic, these nations have some of the worse tanks in game … however your concerns are more related to the topic named “bias”, you can go and check it out.

I know it already, just got very frustrated. Still am.

2 Likes