People should stop complaining about CAS

It would just delay the inevitable.

I actually think the current system for spawning CAS should be kept for top tier because SPAA past 10.0 balances CAS to an acceptable degree but for lower tiers where bombers and strike aircraft can be unlocked much early on and have almost no counter other than other planes their spawn costs should be increased, low tier revenge bombing is a legitimate problem because of this. 1 kill or a cap shouldn’t be enough to spawn a fully loaded plane.

i fear this honestly. I wont be able to see if any spawned. They can easily fly low and strike from the rear or side for a surprise strike.

3 Likes

True, in some regards it might make things worse.

Agreed. CAS is already a pain to deal with in Top Tier because 99% of the times they hug the deck in a way it’s impossible to lock or even target them…

Ironically, the few instants where they are high in the sky after spawning and before they drop into the deck are one of the very few moments they are vulnerable to SAMs.

its not at all expensive, you can get 1/2 kills and spawn with almost full load. one time i didnt even get kills or assists and could spawn a plane because i dealt a couple critical hits

gaijin wont do it because alot of players would do TO mode (me included) leaving SPAA to be used less which would drop sales in that regard by default

Not quite what’s being talked of here, and nothing was even mentioned about your wanted mode, but EVERY CAS thread goes that way by your mentionings and continuance of the issue that someone, posted something about CAS and didn’t take the stance to remove it because that’s all that you can see as a solution.

And that is why nothing ever comes to be to be honest. Your way or the highway, and you’d better have some good tires because you got a lot more driving to do.

2 Likes

Moderators should’ve already stepped in SOOO long ago if their stance to remove threads and actually guide the forums here in the slightest, but I suppose it hit into the too-hard-basket considering Stona was doing the pruning last month…

Pretty hectic when non-forum moderators come in to clean up threads that got trashed by the Anti-CAS mob.

2 Likes

They should, that’s why I never respect any of players who complain they just want to use tanks to battle, they don’t even have a fighter, the SB model proves that even respawn helis and CAS at the beginning don’t effect the game balance, The only thing can be complained is some nations don’t have good enough cas (like japan or Sweden)

I wonder if when the game last 1-2 years, when Russia get object 195 such kind of monsters, other players would remember who asked limit the CAS power.( It is similar like now the german and Sweden, even US and USSR has much more CAS power, the win rate is only about 30-40%, very good evidence to prove that CAS can’t do anything)

1 Like

So what would you think the SP cost for a gun only fighter should be. What about a gun only attacker? And then how much for either plane type fully outfitted with bombs/rockets?

Have You played top tier SB?

Or the one where PE-8 spawns already in the air and can drop a bomb before people can leave spawn?

1 Like

It’s so funny when you have to put up strawman arguments like that… It’s so drastic because they’re still in spawn… Won’t anyone think of the newly spawned!!!

lol

2 Likes

Want a video of it?

Sorry that I don’t like that there is an option in SB that a bomber with 5000kg bomb can spawn mid-air and drop the bomb while nobody can do anything about it.

Nope, I’m fine with seeing them spam threads. I don’t need to boost views on someones crap video.

2 Likes

Have you ever played top tier?
Or just know using BO105 to hunt those poor US/CN tanks?

I have played top tier SB, that is why I know that there is No much balance there regarding tank vs air ;)

Yep, before the QN506 was added in the game, the top-tier of NATO was not unbalanced, bo105 was a cancer

You know that BO is not on top tier?

Yes, and it is said by a BO105 player that the SB model is unbalanced

Buddy i specified 8km because they can easily bomb you from 8km just admit you cant kill him at 8km because its impossible